Part 1

EDITED

Sam's POV

My name is Sam Evans and I am 16 years old. I have blonde hair and blue eyes. At home my nickname is Sky, due to the fact that my blue eyes are a sky blue color. My mother came up with it, as she comes up with all the nicknames.

I have two sisters and one brother. Julie and Jalie are my twin sisters and are 15. One way you can tell the difference between the two is Julie has a big red birthmark on the left side of her neck. My brother's name is Noah and he is currently 18. He graduated high school last year and is now in his freshman year of college, but he comes back here whenever he can. The last time he came over was on Christmas break, which was two months ago.

A little more about me. I am a junior and have 5 best friends. Their names are Emma, Evan, Troy, Stacey, and Hannah. The rest of the group are juniors just like me. Out of all of them, Emma is the closest to me. It is only because we have been best friends for quite a while, since we were both 6.

She has a boyfriend named Tanner Finkle, yeah I know the last name makes me laugh too, and they have been dating for almost a year. They are the perfect definition of the perfect couple.

The rest of the group, including me, are single. I have never ever had a boyfriend in my life and I hope I will have one before I die, because I don't think anybody wants to die before they have their first kiss. No, I have not had my first kiss.

I wouldn't even consider dating Evan or Troy, because they are like brothers to me and the rest if the girls. It would be very weird. Just plain weird. The thought of me going out with one of them sends chills down my spine, and not the good kind of chills. More like the creeped out or awkward kind.

My mother is a manager at the Microsoft Company. She helps make sure the programs stay working right. My dad is a worker at Skyline, so we are not the most wealthy people there are, but we have enough money to her by and have luxuries still. My dad isn't like some of those dads out there who are never home, and neither is my mother in that case. They are both always home for at least 5 hours every day, spending time with us before they go to work or when they are off of work, and I appreciate that so much.

I get out from my steaming hot shower and get dressed in my red skinny jeans, black Nirvana tank top and pull my socks over my feet. Then I slip on my Converse and grab my Elmo backpack. I grab my phone from it's charger and begin heading downstairs to eat breakfast,

"Morning mom," I say before starting to eat the pancakes and bacon she made me. "Thanks."

"Morning Sam. You're welcome. How did you sleep?" She asks.

"Okay, I guess. You?"

"I slept great last night," she informs me.

I nod my head, bored of the conversation already. I finish my breakfast and put the dirty dishes in the sink, grabbing my keys to my Ford Fusion afterwards. I tell my mom bye and walk into the kitchen, where the twins are, ready to leave. We leave to pick up Emma and Hannah. They don't like to drive to school for some reason, so they ride with us to school. I don't really mind, because every Monday they both give me some gas money.

While I am waiting for Hannah to come out, I get a message. I grab my phone from the cup holder and read it.

Unknown Number: Looking good today ;)

Okay, then. I ignore and text Noah back, because he asked me if I was at school yet. I furrow my eyebrows as I get another massage from the same Unknown Number.

Unknown Number: You can try to ignore me, but I will not go away, babe.

Babe. Babe? This has to be a boy or man. At least I know that it is of the male species. Well, I'd think. Unless it's a girl that rolls that way. Not against anybody who does.

I ignore it again and turn my head to see Hannah walk out of the front door, and get in the back with Julie and Jalie.

We arrive at the one and only Castletown High School 10 minutes later with 15 minutes left until the tardy bell rings. We all get outside of the car and I lock the doors. We begin walking, the twins separating themselves from us, and the three of us walk to the biggest tree on campus and meet up with the rest of our gang.

Troy spots all of us and gives me a giant bear hug. He loves to hug me. Something about how I am a lot softer than everyone else.

"Meanie," both Hannah and Emma mumble at the same time and go over to the others by the tree. I chuckle at the two.

"I missed you," Troy says once we pull apart.

"You saw me yesterday, idiot." Troy has always been such a procrastinator. I find it quite adorable and funny.

"Um.. look here comes Mr. Wow and Mrs. All Shy," Evan says as we walk over to the tree.

Mr. Wow is Tanner Finkle, Emma's boyfriend, and Mrs. All Shy is his sister, well step sister, Sarah Pruett. Tanner's mom just got remarried over Christmas break, and then Sarah started coming to this school with Tanner.

Emma runs up to Tanner and gives him a big kiss on the lips, and it soon turns into a full on make out session. I clear my throat, since they are doing this all in front of all of us, and they instantly pull apart, a red color rising to Emma's cheeks. Tanner chuckles at her blush and kisses both of her cheeks, causing her to blush even more than she already is. I shake my head and walk inside the school building, the rest of the group following behind.

My phone buzzes as I'm walking, and I pull my phone out of my pocket.

Unknown Number: That'll be and you sometime soon, darling ;)