Part 10

EDITED

Sam's POV

Arriving at the hotel we decided to stay at after renting a car, my mom gets the room while I go use the bathroom. Looking around the lobby, I don't stop as I look for the place I need to go.

I go towards the girls' bathroom after seeing the sign but get stopped by hands that wrap around my small frame. Nobody is around so nobody can help me.

His familiar voice rings through my ears. "Think you can get rid of me that fast!"

I think about screaming but his hand wraps around my mouth before I can even do so, as if he read my mind. He pulls me out of the back exit and into a silver Ferrari. He locks my door from the outside–which I don't get how is possible–so I can't get out and gets in the driver's seat. And somehow there is nobody to see an innocent girl getting kidnapped again. Isn't that just awesome?

He begins driving far from the hotel, to a place I don't know because I have never been in Florida until now, and I think of something. My phone. I still have my phone. I could call my mom whenever we get to where we are gong and Justin isn't paying attention, and-

"Give me your phone," Justin says from beside me without even looking away from the road, as if reading my mind again. He has his hand held out, like he actually thinks I will give him my phone.

"No," I tell him.

He raises an eyebrow and looks over at me. "Either the easy way or the hard way. You won't like the hard way."

He smirks.

"You are not getting my phone. I can promise you that," I state firmly.

"Okay," he says and stops the car abruptly. I look up out the window to see a small wooden cabin. Well, not really small. More like, bigger than my own house.

Justin gets out of the car, slamming the door shut. And I think: Something pissed him off.

Oh yeah, me.

Next thing I know, he opens up the car door on my side and is grabbing me, literally pulling me out of the car, my feet not touching the ground once, and then he pins me against the cabin.

His hands reach for the back of my jeans that is pressed against the cabin, but I move around so he can't get my phone. His eyes turn a shade darker brown and I become a little scared, but I am not going to give him my phone no matter what.

He brings his lips to my neck and sucks, causing me to gasp out of surprise and disgust. I don't want this guy doing this to me after everything he has done. Now,instead of wiggling from him trying to get my phone, I am making an attempt to push him off of me.

His hands reach my butt and easily slip my phone from my pocket. He pulls away and holds the phone up, a sly grin on his face.

"Got it."

---

How was it?