Bonus Part 3

EDITED

Justin's POV

"Are you sure about this, Justin?" Sam yells over the strong blowing wind. "We could die."

"Come on, Sam. It'll be okay," I yell back at her as I take her hand in mine. I can see her taking in a deep breath then she nods her head. Together, we jump and let go of each other when we can not hold on any longer.

When it is time, I pull the string that let's out the parachute. I am shocked by the force. I look to Sam on my left to see she has done the same.

"See!" I yell to her. "It's not that bad."

"Yes it is!" She screams.

After a minute of falling to the Earth below us, we land on grass in an empty field.

"I hate you," Sam says and punches me in the chest as I laugh.

"I know you love me, baby," I tell her.

She replies with: "Sadly." We take off out parachutes. Our hands meet again and we walk to the plane we jumped out of that is landing. They will be taking us back.

That Night

Sam's POV

"Babe?"

"Yes, Justin?" I ask.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?"

"Yes," I answer and turn around to look at him.

"I don't think I have," he says. "I always tell you I love you, but I never tell you how much I love you."

"Why are you thinking of this?" I question him.

"No reason in particular," Justin tell me. "I was just thinking of you and the thought came across."

I walk forward and bring him in a hug. "I can't believe we are married now," I say.

"I can," he says and I break apart from the hug to look at him. "I have been waiting three years for this."

"Woah. Three years have really passed by fast."

"Yes," Justin replies. "I wouldn't have changed those years for the universe."

"Me either," I tell him.

"Sam," he begs, "I need you to wake up."

"What do you mean 'wake up'?" I ask him, giggling. "I'm awake."

"Wake up, baby," he says, ignoring my question. "Wake up, Sam. Please."

"W-what..?" Everything becomes blurry around me and I am confused. I close my eyes and open them again.

My surrounding have changed so much. I am back in the house Justin lived in three years ago. In front if me is Justin, Justin three years ago. His head is in his hands and he is sitting in a chair. I sit up in the bed with a huge headache and Justin's head snaps up.

He walks forward and I ask, "What happened?"

He answers with: "When I told you I love you, I went downstairs and came back up to find you asleep. You've been asleep for 30 hours, Sam."

"What?!" I ask. "We were just in Australia.."

"What?" He questions.

"It was just a dream," I tell him. "A dream."

"What are you talking about?" He asks me.

"Come here," I tell Justin and he slowly steps forward. I climb to the foot of the bed and take Justin's face in my hands. "I love you too," I say. And then I kiss him.

That's it everybody!

Thanks so much to all of you for reading this story to the end. I will be publishing a new sort called Pop Star. It is another Justin Bieber fanfic. Please read my other stories.

Comment! Vote!