Part 20

EDITED

Sam's POV

How could Justin disrespect me like that when he has been begging and begging for me to be his? How could he when he 'loves me'?

I need to leave this place. I need to forget Justin. And I need him to leave me alone.

Walking to the nearest store, I ask a cashier how to get to the hotel we are staying at. She gives me the directions and I thank her, leaving and heading there on foot.

It took me long enough, but I finally walk in the main lobby.

"Ma'am are you okay?" The lobbyist asks me. He has on a concerned face and I become confused. "You've been missing for quite a while, Miss Evans. I need to call your mother down right away."

I become shocked as he picks up the hotel phone and calls for who I'm guessing is my mother. My disappearance. It's been reported, hasn't it?

But if I get questioned by the police, could I actually rat Justin out? I know he did something extremely wrong, but I was starting to like him as a person. I couldn't let him go to jail.

It didn't take my mom long enough to get down to the lobby, maybe 60 seconds. When her eyes locked on mine, I realized just how much I missed her. It was when she hugged me tightly that I closed my eyes and started crying. I cry and sob because this is my mother and Justin took me away from her.

"I've missed you so much mom," I say in between my sobs.

"Hunny," she starts when he pulls away and I open my eyes, "what happened? Where have you been?"

"I don't know, mom. I was taken and that's all I know."

"It's okay, sweetie. I'm going to need to call the cops. The missing report for you is still out and they need to find who did this to you," she tells me and I shake my head.

"I don't know who did this to me, mom," was my reply. I feel bad for lying even though I really shouldn't.

"Let me call them and we'll see what they can do."

"Okay."