Part 12

EDITED

Sam's POV

After what seemed like hours, I get off the bed, my face dry from the tears sinking into my skin. I look around the room and actually pay attention to what is in here since I didn't earlier.

My eyes land on a dresser on the other side of the room and I walk to it, searching through the drawings. I find shorts, pants, pajamas, etc.

I help myself to a pair of sweatpants, not caring who's they are because I am very uncomfortable. They are baggy on me, I notice as I look down. Oh well.

The door opens right when I finish changing and I look at Justin as he looks me up and down. A smirk appears on his face. Why does he smirk so much?

"I see you are already getting comfortable in my clothes," he says, walking towards me.

"Yeah, okay," I say sarcastically to him and jump on the bed. Why haven't I learned anything yet? This guy literally has a gun and could kill me when he wants if he pleases.

I face away and hear Justin chuckle then the other side of the bed dips down. Great! Now he's on the same bed as me. As if I couldn't stand him in the first place.

Arms find their way over my waist and my natural instinct is to push them away, but I only earn a low growl in my ear in response.

"Stop," he says harshly and brings his lips to my earlobe. His teeth graze the skin. He softly nibbles on it until he bites on it. Hard. I hold my whimper in as he continues to suck on my ear, making me feel really weird. "I've been waiting to have you sweetheart. And now that I have you, I'm not letting you get away."

His words shock me. So has he really been watching me for a long time? Would he rather kill me than let me get away?

I think about what I should do and it comes easy.

I should gain his trust so I can get out of here.