Part 18

EDITED

Sam's POV

I go down the hall towards the stairs to let Justin know that I will be going to sleep, but then I hear something that makes me freeze at the end of the hallway. The ringing of his cell phone.

"Hi Selena," he says and I feel a sharp pain in my chest and a twisting pain in my stomach. Who is Selena?

I shouldn't be worried, knowing that it could be a family member or something. And then I wonder why I am worried about it; I shouldn't be.

"I'm afraid I can't do that Selena," he tells her. I can't wrap my mind around what he could possibly be talking about and I just wait there for the conversation to end.

"Selena-" is all else he says before I hear him toss his phone on the counter.

"Justin?" My voice booms through the walls as, for some reason, I want to know answers of who he was talking to and what he was talking about.

"Yeah?"

"I'm going to take a nap. Just wanted to let you know," I say and he nods. "Okay, love. Have a nice sleep." I turn around and go back to the room we share, and now I don't know if I will actually be able to go to sleep now that there is this heavy weight in my heart.

-I know this is very short and I haven't been updating but at least this is an update.