Part 24

EDITED

Hannah's POV

Removing myself from my bed, I get up to pack my bag for Sam's house. I am bringing my laptop, phone, chargers for both, pajamas, and the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn book. Who knows what I will need this for? Maybe slap somebody on the head for being stupid. Such as Troy or Evan. Probably more like Evan.

At 6:00, I grab my bag and car keys. Sam lives on the other side of town and normally I would walk there, despite the distance, if I wanted to, but I do not want to walk right now. I start the car and drive towards Sam's house.

Popping in my Five Seconds Of Summer CD, I listen to Good Girls.

"She's a good girl

She's daddy's favorite

He saved her for Harvard

He knows she'll make it"

I turn the corner and continue driving until I have to stop at a red light as the song drags on. Soon, my favorite part comes on and I sing along.

"Cause every night she studies hard in her room

At least thats what her parents assume

But she sneaks out the window to meet with her boyfriend

Here's why she told me the time that I caught them

She said to me forget what you saw

Cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught

So just turn around and forget what you saw

Cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught"

I pull into Sam's driveway as the song comes to an end.

Shutting the door with a loud thud, I head up the concrete path to Sam's front door. I knock and hear a faint "Coming!"

Sam's POV

I hear a knock on the door while I walk out of the kitchen and say, "Coming!"

I head to the front door and open it when I reach it to see my beautiful friend.

"Hey Sam!" She chirps with excitement. What's to be excited about? Oh, yeah. It's me.

"Hey Han," I greet back as we make our way to the black sofa. "The rest will be over soon."

"K," she replies as she takes her phone from her pocket. "Is it okay if I invited somebody over? I got a new boyfriend."

"Of course that's fine. My mom is out of town for the day, dad will be at work all day, and the twins are staying over at a friend's. Brandon is upstairs but I think he will be going out soon. I'm not sure. But he won't mind who comes over."

"Okay," she says.

"So, who's your boyfriend?" I ask the girl and she blushes.

"His name is Justin." Justin. I feel my smile falter a little. It can't be the same Justin. It can't be. "He is almost 22 but please don't worry about the age. He is so sweet and would never do anything to hurt anyone." Almost 22. The Justin I know will be turning 22 in six days. Yes, I know when his birthday is.

"That's so cool!" I tell her even though my insides are going crazy. I put on a fake smile, although I know it is slightly trembling.

A knock sounds on the front door and I almost jump from the sudden action. Nervousness eats at my body as that could be Justin. The Justin I know. The one who kidnapped me. The one who can't leave me alone.

Me being me, I almost trip trying to get to the door and, thankfully, Hannah is on her phone so she didn't see.

With shaky hands, I open the door with my eyes closed.

"Sam? Why do you have your eyes closed?" I hear a friend say and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. Good thing it isn't Justin.

I open my eyes to meet Troy's hazel/green eyes. "I though you were going be someone else," I say to him.

"Hurtful," he says as he places a hand over his heart in fake hurt. "You have badly injured me. Why don't I leave if you don't want me here?"

"No, I'm glad you're here. It's a good thing you weren't who I thought you would be," I tell him.

"Oh," he says. "Who did you think it was?"

"Evan," I easily lie. "I wanted to scare him." He nods his head, seeming to buy it.

I move aside so he can enter and shut the door behind him.

Everyone arrives in less than another 30 minutes besides one person. Justin. Hannah's boyfriend.

The final fist hits the door and Hannah insists on getting it since it is her boyfriend.

"Guys, this is my boyfriend, Justin Bieber," Hannah says as she enters the room. I almost gasp with my head down, because I don't want to see if it's him.

"Hey everybody," his voice says and I look up just as he looks to me.

"Justin?" I whisper to myself. It's him.

How did this happen?