Part 9

EDITED

Sam's POV

Last night after I got home from Justin's house, I told my mom everything that had happened. Of course at first she didn't believe me, because who would honestly? I promised her I was not kidding around and pulling a prank on her. I had to show her the messages from the Unknown Number who I just found out is Justin. She then believed me and bought plane tickets for us to go to Florida for a week to hope by then that he will be done with me. Of course I am not moving to Florida because I have my friends here.

After an hour of sitting at Gate 3, we are allowed to board the plane, and twenty minutes later the plane takes off. I breath in some air as I look out the window. I've always loved riding in airplanes, taking in the feeling of flying.

When we are allowed to get on our electronics, I turn my phone of Airplane Mode afterI take out my phone. It sings. I think I may have an idea on who it is.

Unknown Number: Where are you at?!

Me: Goodbye!

I block the number send an email to my cell phone carrier, asking to get my number changed. Within minutes, I get an answer telling me I'll have to go into a Sprint store to get it all situated.

I text Emma, seeing as I really have nothing else to do.

Me: Hey, how is school?

Emma: Sucky because you aren't here! Where are you at?!

Me: On my way to Florida.

Emma: What?! Why?! You decide to not tell me this!?

Me: Last minute vacation.

Emma: It's in the middle of the school year.

Me: So?

Emma: So.. Whatever. What is the real reason?

Me: You're good. It's quite strange. I have to escape a crazy stalker.

Emma: The same one? Sucks for you.

I chuckle because she is always like this, not taking in a huge situation as a 'huge situation'.

Me: I know right. I have to go, plane landing soon. Talk to ya later. Oh and if anybody asks say I'm on vaca.

Emma: Bye babe.

The plane lands and after an amount of time, they let us get off. I become relieved and take in deep breaths, feeling the air becoming less stuffier once we step out of the plane and down the terminal.

After we do everything we have to do, we step outside of the airport and it is extremely hot! Good thing I wore jean shorts and a black crop top.

Welcome to Florida, self.