Part 11

EDITED

Sam's POV

When I am focused enough to gather up my own thoughts, I look around, thinking of my chances if escaping right now. Screw it. I'd rather fight to be free than stay here.

I push Justin away from me and run in a random direction at the first chance I get. I run as fast as fast as I have ran in my life. I hear no sound coming in through my ears, so I have no idea if Justin is following after me.

Until I feel he arms harshly around my waist, pulling me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

"You shouldn't have even tried that," he says, his voice stern and angry as he turns around and walks at a quick pace to which I assume is the house. I have no idea how far I got since my face is right at his ass.

I hear keys jingling a lock before a door is opened and I am dropped on hardwood floor. I wince as I rub my back.

"There will be consequences for that later," he tells me as I stand up. That sentence makes me frightened. "And I promise you that will never be tried again." I roll my eyes. As if I wouldn't try again to escape him.

I walk towards what seems to be the living room, rubbing my back again because of the way I had landed on the floor.

"You sleep in there," Justin says from behind me just as I'm about to take a seat in a chair and I roll my eyes, which earns me getting pushes up against the wall again, but this time inside the house.

"You need to stop rolling those eyes pretty girl." His face is so close to mine and I can smell the peppermint coming from his mouth. He looks angry and I feel like I could pee my pants.

"I'll do what ever I please," I snap back at him which makes a smirk appear on his face. What am I doing? This guy is dangerous and here I am, smarting off to him.

"Ah ah ah, darling," he says as he reaches behind his back. When he brings it back, I see silver and my eyes go wide. I start to squirm in his grip as he brings the gun towards me. He puts the barrel just below my chin, so I stop squirming as my eyes water an a few tears drip down my face.

"Please. Please don't do this," I plead. I for want to die. I have so much I wanted to accomplish before I die.

"I think you are just asking for a punishment." He rolls the gun across my face, across my jaw, across my forehead, and I shiver as the cold metal meets my skin every time.

I don't say anything, scared for what will happen next.

I look into his eyes for a second, searching for any real human emotion in the blackness. I look down at his jaw, seeing how right it is.

I think is how my life would end if he shot me right here, right now. I wish I would have lived my life differently, better.

"Let this be a warning to you," he whispers, his breath fanning across my face again because of the close proximity. "Don't mess with me. Or there will be hell to pay."

I nod my head eagerly and feel more relaxes when he draws the gun away from my face and to his side. In my mind, I still have the feeling that he is going to shoot me.

"Good. Now go into the room I told you is yours," he demands and I quickly walk to the room he pointed to earlier before.

I wipe at old tears while new tears stream down my face as I curl up in a ball on top of the bed.

Would I be able to leave this place alive?