Part 25

EDITED

Sam's POV

It's actually him. I thought it would be but it seems more real now that it is positively true.

How could he? How could he go out with my friend? When he was just all up on me in the grocery store earlier? Could he be using Hannah to get to me? I need many answers to many questions. Will I be able to get them?

I look at Emma to see her staring at me worriedly. I look to Justin to see that a small smirk wants to break free. Nobody else notices.

"Are you okay?" Troy asks. I look to him and he has the same expression as Emma. "You look pale."

"I think I'm going to be sick," I quietly say before putting my hand over my mouth and hurrying to my bathroom upstairs. I don't want to use the one downstairs because I don't want them to see or hear me vomit.

I kneel down in front of the toilet and empty my stomach. Acid burns my throat as I do it again. And again.

Hands find their way to my hair gently and I already know who it is.

"Get out, Troy," I tell him. "I don't want you to see me like this."

"It's fine," he says. "Take your time."

My food makes it's way back up to my throat and I hurl another time. And another time.

When I am positive that I will not vomit again, I flush the toilet and Troy helps me up. I feel so weak. He let's go of my hair and I brush my teeth.

"Are you alright?" Troy asks me as I put my toothbrush back into the holder.

"I think so," I tell the boy.

"What happened? Why did you throw up like that?"

Because I just found out the guy that basically stalked me and I lived with for a month when I was in Florida is now dating my real good friend.

That's what I wanted to say but I can't. I'm not going to tell anyone about the Justin I know.

"Maybe it's something I ate," I answer him, lying easily.

"Okay. Are you sure you're fine?"

"I'm good, Troy." I add in a fake laugh at the end. "Really. Let's to back down there."

He looks unconvinced but he doesn't say anything further and we both head downstairs together.

"Are you okay, Sam? I was worried," goes Hannah with Justin now next to her. Her head is on his shoulder. I feel the blood rushing through my veins as I think of the possibility of Justin hurting her, punching her like he did me.

"Yeah," I respond. "It must have been something I ate earlier."

"Okay," she says and pecks Justin's lips.

I close my fingers into a fist and dig my nails into my palms. A smirk appears on Justin's face when he sees my hands.

What is this guy doing? What is he planning?

Many more questions rush through my brain but I push them over to the side. I need to stay calm and act as if I have never met this man in front of me before in my life.

"So Justin," I begin, "what do you do for living?"

"Construction," he answers and I scoff. Construction my butt. More like prey on younger girls then beat them, make up to them, and then break them.

"What?" Evan asks me, looking a little concerned.

"Nothing," I answer.

Troy's POV

The way Sam is acting is weird. It's as if she knows this guy. Does she know him? Is that why she was vomiting just five minutes ago?

I look at Sam as she sits on the floor, wide eyes, looking all around the room as if someone or something will spring at her at any moment.

I swear, if this man is the reason of her being uncomfortable, especially in her own home, then I am going to beat the living day lights out of him. He has to be the reason because she is just fine around all her friends. Could I be right? I need to talk to Sam in private.

I have an idea.

"Everyone," I call out. "Let's play truth or dare!"

Everyone agrees except Sam but Emma makes her play. We all gather in a circle on the carpet. It goes: me, Stacey, Justin, Hannah, Emma, Sam, then Evan, right next to me on my other side to finish the circle.

"I go first!" Stacey calls out. "Truth or dare?" She points to Justin.

"Dare," he answers.

"I dare you to take your shirt off and leave it off for the rest of the game."

Sam's POV

"I dare you to take off you shirt and leave it off for the rest of the game."

"Watch it girl," Hannah says and Stacey puts her hands up in defense.

Justin pulls his shirt over his head and we can now see his tattoos because he was wearing a long sleeved shirt. All the girls gasp, except me. Instead, I roll my eyes. I've seen him shirtless more than once. But every time I see him shirtless, I get surprised by his toned chest and torso. I don't show any emotion except boredom.

Why did Troy even suggest this game?

Justin looks over to me with a sly smile and I roll my eyes once again. Him and his ego.

"Truth or dare?" He asks Hannah.

"Dare," she replies as she bites down on her lip seductively. This is my friend and I don't want to see her do this. Plus it's to a guy I absolutely dislike with all my heart. I want to just gag at the sight before my eyes.

"I dare you to make out with me, babe." He winks with nobody noticing at me and Hannah attaches their lips. I look to Troy and he looks like he is about to gag just like me.

This is going to be a long game.

-And hey! I haven't updating in a while and I hope that was good for you all.

Comment.

Vote.

Follow.