Part 29

EDITED

Sam's POV

I go down the stairs to see Justin in the kitchen raiding the refrigerator. This man is fat and so annoying.

"Dude, stop," I say loudly as I sit up on the counter. "I need that food to last the rest of the week."

Justin gets out of my fridge and stands in front of me. I close my legs tightly because I don't want him trying to stand in between them.

"Why can't you just leave?" I ask him. "I don't like you and I don't want to see you any more than I have to."

"But I want to see you," he pouts and I push at his chest.

"Seriously, Justin, leave. Your girlfriend probably wants you and if she happens to stop by, she will hate me and you. I don't really care if she hates you, but I do care if she hates me."

"Don't be like that," he tells me. "Don't throw me out of your house. I just want to love you so let me love you."

"Justin, get out of my house before I call the police. I am not joking," I say. Man, this dude is really annoying.

"Okay. Fine. But I will see you sometime tomorrow, babe," he replies. "Don't think that you can get away from me."

"Why, because you are a stalker?" I ask him.

"No." He smirks. "Because I am irresistible."

"But yet I can always resist," I say.

Justin leaves and I sigh, dropping off the counter to finish getting ready.