Part 33

EDITED

Sam's POV

I can't believe what just happened. My feelings for him are crazy confusing. I used to be real good friends with him and now I can't stand him. Ever since what happened that day I left when he was with that girl. The sad thing is that I secretly like when he keeps trying to be around. It makes me feel as if he really does love me like he says he does.

I still remember when he first told me he loved me. I was scared and nervous. I had no idea what to say back.

It took some time, but after a while, I was truly disgusted with everything Justin did to me. It made me sick just to have him pop up inside my mind. I tried not to think about him and it worked. Until he came back. He came back into my life and I hate him so much for it. I was wishing that he would forget about me and move on with his life like I was trying to move with mine, but no. He has to come back to try to win me over again.

And I have no idea what to think.

Thinking of all of this makes me groan in frustration. Why does live have to be so hard? Why do decisions have to be so hard?

I just wish that Justin hadn't come into my life the first time so I wouldn't be a complete mess like this right now.

I shake my head, clearing my head from everything, wishing this could all be some kind of big dream. If only this was all a dream. I would be so happy.