Part 35

EDITED

Sam's POV

"You guys look at each other like you would do anything for each other. Anything at all. I want that. I want that so bad, Sam. You have no idea how much it hurt me when you and Troy were in that small closet. Anything could have happened in there." He takes in a deep breath through his mouth and out his nose. "I want you." I let all he said sink in.

"If you haven't noticed, Justin, my friend is dating you and she really likes you. If I would to go out with you, it would break her precious heart," I say.

"Then run away with me," he says.

"Pardon me?" I respond, raising my eyebrows. I need him to repeat what he said to make sure it's what I thought.

"Sam, run away with me. Forget your family, say you want to move someplace of your own, away from here, whatever. Your friends don't have to know you are with me. Please, run away with me, Sam." He gives me a pleading look.

Why would I do that? Why would I run away with Justin when I can barely stand him?

What should I say? What if this is just a trap? What if something bad comes out of this?

"I don't know, Justin," I answer truthfully. "I love my family and friends to the moon and back. I can't just leave them. Plus, what happened to that one girl back in Florida?"

He looks confused for a minute until recognition hits him. "Selena," was all he said.

"Yeah, her, I guess."

"Well.." He scratches the back of his neck. "She left after some event took place."

"Oh my goodness!" I put my hand over my mouth in pure shock. "You had sex with her after I left. How sick of you!"

"How sick of me? What do you mean? It's not sick when it's just pleasure, Sam. But of course you wouldn't know that."

"Whats that supposed to mean?" I question him with my eyebrows narrowed.

"It means you take no pleasure in anything, Sam. ANYTHING!" He looks me dead in the eyes and moves forward, making me nervous. "Nothing pleases you, it seems, but that will change one day, love."

He reaches the foot of the bed, where I am with scattered papers of homework. He drops them all to the floor without breaking eye contact.

"I want to please you," he says. "I want to give you pleasure."

He climbs on the bed and I lay down as he hovers over me. I look up into his amazing brown eyes.

His head tilts down and his eyes flutter closed. Butterflies are in my stomach. And my heart is pounding. This moment is sweet and full of passion. I find myself closing my eyes too and soon our lips make contact, the butterflies in my stomach untamed.

When we break apart, I do something totally different. Something I would have never thought I would do in my life. I say yes.

"Yes for what?" Justin asks me.

"Yes, I'll run away with you."