Part 19

EDITED

Sam's POV

As I am preparing the bed to take a nap, I hear the doorbell go off throughout the house. Wondering who could be here and for whatever reason, I pause and listen as the door opens and closes. Soon enough I hear a high pitched voice and I wonder if it could be that Selena girl I heard him talking on the phone with earlier.

"Justy I missed you!" The annoying voice says, loud enough for the whole state of Florida to hear.

He says something I am unable to make out and I become curious of what could be happening.

I get out of the room quietly and tiptoe towards the stairs I was at just a little while ago, telling Justin I would be getting some sleep.

I watch as the black haired girl pulls away from Justin when hearing my voice. "What is going on here?" I look down at Justin to see guilt all over his face. The realization of what was going to happen makes my heart break and I understand why I am so hurt now. I was falling for Justin.

"Who are you?" The girl scoffs, and I swear her voice makes me want to stab myself with a spoon.

"That is none of you business," I spit back, growing angry.

I watch as she gasps and looks at Justin. "What is this little girl doing here?" She asks.

"I'm almost 17," I say, folding my arms over my chest. Looking down at my flip flops I have on, I know now that it is a good time to leave.

"Again," says the annoying girl. "Why is this little girl here?"

"This 'little' girl won't be here anymore because I am leaving," I say, going fully into the living room and not the hallway. I flip the two of them off before leaving the house, without Justin even trying to stop me. He doesn't even try to stop me. I knew he didn't actually love me, but just came up with an excuse on to why he kidnapped me.