Part 31

EDITED

Sam's POV

At 10:00, I fall asleep in bed after a couple hours of face timing Troy and Evan.

"I love you so much, Justin," I tell him. "I want you to always be in my life."

"I feel the same way," he says. "That's why I want you to marry me. Marry me, Sam."

Tears flow down my face and I nod my head, repeating "Yes" over and over. I can not believe it! I will be marrying Justin, the man of my dreams. I wouldn't have it any other way.

I wake up with my heart beating so hard in my chest. I can't believe my mind would come up with some ridiculous dream like that.

What was that dream even about? Was it supposed to mean anything? I shake my head, dismissing the questions from my head. In no way do I want to think about Justin.

I look at my alarm clock to see that it is 2:30. Wow.

Unable to go to sleep at the moment, I peel out if my covers and head downstairs. A cup of milk is all I need at this time.

When I get to the kitchen, I open the cabinet, grab a glass and take the milk carton from the fridge. I begin pouring until I have a fair amount of milk in my glass.

I start drinking as I think, which isn't always a good thing for me.

What is Justin's plans? I mean, he is all scattered around the place that I have no idea what to think.

Why is Justin doing all of this? I don't get why he is going through all of this trouble for trying to get me.

Why does Justin even want me? I am just one girl out of millions. I have no idea about this. I am definitely not perfect so maybe he should have gone after another girl instead of going after me.

After I finish my milk, I put the empty glass in the sink and head back upstairs. When I get underneath my covers again, I close my eyes, daring to have another dream.

-So I know I have been making these last chapters short and I am sorry. I hope it will be worth it when I have the last few chapters out!

Please comment and let me know how bad of a writer I am!