chapter 15

still Friday, 9th September -> day after Ian & Connor's birthday

Owen: 58; Amelia: 52; Luca: 23; Leo: 16; Lily: 16

Ryan: 27; Katie: 26; Riley: 10; Ian&Connor: 8

Liam: 24; Robin: 24; Victoria: 6; Audrey Blake: 4; Madelyn: 9 months

Finn: 24; Dennis: 24; Mason-Anthony: 2

Ruby: 24; Ethan: 25

Mira: 20; Harriet: 21; Eva-Maeve: 3

---

"That was such a great party!", Riley announced to her parents once the family of five gathered in Ryan and Katie's bed. The couple was happy that their daughter had enjoyed the day too, considering it hadn't been about her but about the boys.

"I am very glad that you had fun, Love.", Ryan smiled at his daughter. "Connor!", he chuckled, noticing how his son was too boisterous for his own good again. "We are happy you had such an amazing day, but it is time to calm down now, Baby.", he advised softly.

"Okay, Daddy.", the eight-year-old chose to agree with a nod before he finally took his spot next to his mother, who was going to be the reader today. Ian was all snuggled up with his father, more interested in the words than the pictures, in comparison to his siblings.

Even Bounty and Snickers decided to join the bunch on the huge bed, resting in Katie's lap as she read to her children. They were still in the middle of Harry Potter because the book was so big and today had been Riley's turn of picking the book.

---

Ruby: 24; Ethan: 25

---

"Hey Sleepyhead, I thought you wanted to watch a movie?", Ethan chuckled upon finding his girlfriend on the couch, about to fall asleep in front of the TV. "Should we go to bed?", he suggested softly.

"No, I still wanna see the movie with you.", the young brunette informed him and made some space for her boyfriend before she snuggled up to him. "I am just a little tired, so don't mind me in case I fall asleep."

"Okay.", the twenty-five-year-old replied and kissed her head. "I love you.", he told her, watching her smile before she sat up to look at him. "What?", he wondered innocently.

"Imagine if we weren't recovering addicts...we probably wouldn't have met each other.", Ruby pointed out. "And oh my God, what a pity that would have been.", she added jokingly, but her boyfriend knew that she meant it.

"Well, on the other hand, you most likely wouldn't have been pregnant until your thirties, which was your initial wish.", the young blonde reminded her and smirked, causing his girlfriend to poke his cheek.

"Yeah, and I would probably be less happy.", the twenty-four-year-old said, now making Ethan's face light up. "Wanna post a couple picture? The fans have been waiting.", she laughed.

"Let's do it. We shouldn't let them wait.", he agreed, but before he was ready to pick a photo together with his girlfriend, another thought crossed his mind, and his mouth was quicker in saying the words than him being able to form a less demanding sounding sentence. "I don't want our kids on the Internet."

"Uhm...", Ruby glanced at him, confused. She was a little startled by him randomly starting this topic when all she had wanted was to post a picture of them. "Yeah, okay. Me neither.", she shared. "You could have smoothed into the conversation though."

"Sorry, it was just a thought and suddenly, I already said it.", Ethan answered. "Wasn't meant as an accusation or anything like that.", he clarified, offering his girlfriend a tender smile. "No offense."