chapter 27

Friday, 23rd September

Owen: 58; Amelia: 52; Luca: 23; Leo: 16; Lily: 16

Ryan: 27; Katie: 26; Riley: 10; Ian&Connor: 8

Liam: 24; Robin: 24; Victoria: 6; Audrey Blake: 4; Madelyn: 9 months

Finn: 24; Dennis: 24; Mason-Anthony: 2

Ruby: 24; Ethan: 25

Mira: 20; Harriet: 21; Eva-Maeve: 3

---

"Hey guys, do you already know what you wanna drink?", Oliver, the waiter, who already knew the Hunt siblings since they were always coming here for their sibling meet-up, asked once they arrived.

"Order whatever you want, the first round is on me.", Ryan told his siblings, hoping for the younger ones to understand that whatever they wanted should not include alcohol. Thankfully, they did.

"Can I have a mocktail?", Lily questioned. She knew her brother would never allow her alcohol, even though he didn't quite say that, but she really enjoyed the mocktails here, especially when she didn't have to pay for them.

"Sure, whatever floats your boat. Just no alcohol.", the twenty-seven-year-old reminded her. As soon as everybody had ordered their drink, they started addressing the topics at hand. "Mira, I really wanna talk about your baby-daddy drama.

"Oh my, don't call it that!", Ruby meddled. "Eva's not a baby anymore and Brandon should not get to see her. He wasn't there when she was born, he doesn't get to be a part of her life now.", she shared her point of view.

"Woah, don't you think that's kinda harsh?", Luca asked. "Maybe he really learned from his mistake. Miri, what do you think? Are you going to give him a chance?", he wondered softly, glancing at his sister.

"I don't know. I have decided to have everybody vote on it. Harriet told me she would be fine with it, now it is your turn to choose a side and help me out. Should I let him see Eva?", Mira questioned, very confused by the whole situation, even a week later.

Luca, Ryan, Liam, and Lily raised their hands for yes, while Ruby, Finn, and Leo voted no. The young redhead just nodded and opened her notes app to write down the votes.

"Gotta ask mom and dad and then I'll make a decision. Thanks for your contribution, guys.", the twenty-year-old told her siblings and smiled. "Now I wanna talk about Lily's boy.", she chose the next topic as was tradition. The person who had been the main topic before, would get to pick the next one.

"Already?", the sixteen-year-old complained. "Fine, but let's order food first.", she suggested, causing everyone to nod. "So, his name is Paul for everyone who doesn't know yet.", Lily continued after. "And we are getting to know one another."

"How old is he?", Finn asked suspiciously. He knew there was some issue with the age of the guy, but he didn't know the exact number. "And have you brought him home or is it just casual?"

"He's twenty and it's not casual. We really like each other.", the young brunette explained, hearing Leo scoff. "What?", she questioned and rolled her eyes. "You don't even know how to date."

"Stop it!", Liam ordered. "Nugget, I know you don't want to hear this, but I love you, so I'll say it anyway. You cannot date a twenty-year-old man.", he repeated their mother's words. "Did mom and dad even meet him already?"

"Nope, but they said I could bring him home for dinner sometime soon.", his little sister replied matter-of-factly. "And I asked him to come, but he doesn't have much time currently."