⟡ 6) A Bump in the Road ⟡

~⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡☆⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡~

Y/n POV:
Before we got to our destination, a man suddenly landed in front of the car, causing Kunikida to swerve the car away, only for the man to punch the side of the car. The car landed upside down, broken glass scattered across the ground. I quickly unbuckle my seatbelt, careful as to not land head first onto the floor.

"Are you guys okay?" I ask in a sort of whisper, not wanting to make too much noise.

"Define 'okay,'" the woman says, releasing her seatbelt as well.

The other two follow suit as I help the young boy down only for my door to be pried open, a pair of arms reaching in to grab me. Before I can kick the man's arms away, the young boy comes in between the two of us and gets dragged out instead.

"Kenji!" I hear Kunikida shout, informing me of the blond boy's name.

I crawled out of the car to see what was going on, the sight astonishing me. Kenji was fighting with the man I met earlier.

"It's you. What are you doing here? What do you want?" I ask as he kicks Kenji to the ground in front of me, with me kneeling down and holding the boy in an attempt to protect him from the man standing in front of me.

"I don't want anything. It's my boss that wants something. And that something is you," the redhead explains as he slowly walks over to me. He kneels down to my level and says, "So, I'd appreciate it if you would just come with me nicely to make my job easier for me."

"Unfortunately for you, that's not going to happen," I hear Kunikida's voice projected from beside the destroyed car.

With the man distracted for that split second, the woman made her over and swung at the man with a large cleaver. I grabbed Kenji and moved him away from the fighting, trying to find a good place for him to rest. 'What do I do?! What can I do?!'

I look around and notice that most of the civilians have already evacuated from the area, although there are a few cars that are continuing to drive towards us, unable to go anywhere else. I hear distant siren sounds, indicating that the police will be arriving soon to investigate the scene of the car crash. Helping Kenji up, I have him assist me in redirecting the cars so they don't get caught up in the fight.

As the authorities show up, I feel a sense of relief, only for it to immediately wash away when I feel a pair of arms wrap around me, a piece of cloth being placed over my mouth, putting me to sleep.

~

I wake up with a dizzying pain in my head, the world seeming like it's spinning. The bright lights make it hard for my eyes to adjust but they eventually do, noticing a large and extremely nice office. I looked down and noticed that I've been chained to a chair by my wrists and ankles, my head free to move around. At the end of the room, a man with dark hair and matching dark clothes stood in front of a desk, noticing my sudden awakeness.

I hear the anxious tapping of someone's foot behind me, not knowing nor really caring who the tapping belonged to. My focus stays on the man approaching me, taking in the man's features. The only color present on this man is his tie, a matching violet to his deadly eyes, and a red scarf that hangs around his neck.

"You really are the spitting image of him," the mysterious man says, with an unsettling smile on his face.

"Who are you? What do you want from me?" I ask him, having no clue as to how things ended up like this.

"Oh, where are my manners? My name is Mori Ogai. I'm the leader of the Port Mafia. I technically don't want anything from you, just something in exchange for you" the man named Mori explained.