⟡ 8) Home ⟡

~⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡☆⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡~

Y/n POV:
It wasn't long before a car had shown up, Dazai exiting from the passenger side of the car.

"Y/n! Are you okay?!" He shouts, running up to the door as the barista unlocks it.

"Dazai!" I shout jumping towards him and wrapping my arms around him in an embrace.

"Y/n. I'm so glad you're safe," Dazai says, returning my hug.

"I missed you... Osamu..." I say, finally gathering the courage to use his first name.

Osamu hugged me tighter in response to me using his first name, the two of us staying there in a comfortable silence, just taking in the moment.

"I hate to ruin this touching moment and all, but we need to get going," I hear Kunikida's voice say from the direction of the car.

"Kunikida-kun? What are you doing here?" I ask, slightly breaking my hug with Osamu to talk to Kunikida.

"Dazai's a terrible driver so I drove him here," Kunikida explained.

"Oh... I see," I say, kinda shocked to hear that.

I grab ahold of Osamu's hand after completely breaking from our hug, dragging him towards the car. We both enter the back seat of the car, Kunikida returning to the driver's seat, and head off to Osamu's home.

Once we got there, we bid our farewells to Kunikida and headed for the front door. Osamu took out his keys and inserted his house key, opening the door for us to enter. His house was a tad messy but nothing too bad, mainly just takeout trash on his counters.

"Sorry about the mess. I can't cook so I usually just order takeout, or get Kunikida-kun to make something for me," Osamu explains.

"I don't mind. I'm content just being here with you," I say, giving him a reassuring smile.

He looked stunned for a moment, but it quickly changed to a soft smile as he pulled me in for a tight hug.

"Awww! It makes me so happy that you feel that way about me!" He says, spinning me around in his arms.

I chuckle a little before saying, "Well, it's true. Despite the calm composure I kept on my face, I was really scared. I was scared of being separated from yet another brother. I was scared that I would never see either of you again."

"We can't be separated that easily. Proof of that is our first meeting. We came back to each other even after being separated from birth. Nothing can keep us apart," He said, releasing me from our hug but keeping his hands on my arms, my hands grabbing his arms in response.

"You're right," I say, Osamu's hand raising to my face, wiping away the tears that I wasn't aware I had shed.

"Anyways, I believe it's time to go to bed since it's getting late. I already have your room set up. Let me show you the way," Osamu says, leading me up the stairs.

The first door on the left was the bathroom, the door directly across from it was Dazai's room; my room (the guest room) was further down the hall on the left. The washroom is located directly across from my room. When we entered the house, the first room we stepped foot in was the living room, which led to the kitchen and dining room.

"If you need anything, just knock on my door; and if I don't answer, try calling me cuz I might be sleeping and the ringing should wake me up," Dazai informs me.

"Okay. Thank you again for letting me stay here," I say, expressing my gratitude for Osamu allowing me to stay with him.

"It's no problem at all. It's the duty of the Armed Detective Agency to protect and serve our clients. Plus, I would never abandon you. You are my sister after all," He says, giving me a close eyed smile.