⟡ 7) Jailbreak ⟡

~⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡☆⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡~

Y/n POV:
We finally arrived at my 'quarters,' which was actually a prison cell but the bed looked a lot better than I had imagined. The cell is barred so you can see through from the inside or outside. One of the nearby guards came by with handcuffs to replace Chuuya's insanely strong grip on my wrists. They also chained my ankles together and pushed me into the cell, locking the door behind me.

"Can I make a quick request?" I ask, causing Chuuya and the guard to turn around in confusion.

"What do you want now?" Chuuya asks, annoyed by my mere existence.

"Can I get a better pillow? This one is very flat. I'd also like a blanket, please," I requested, taking note of the possible reactions Chuuya could have.

"Are you serious?" he asked me.

"Very. I do not believe that this is a difficult task. You should be able to accomplish it with great ease, Mr. Chuuya. Right?" I say with a sly smile, hoping that he falls for the bait while resisting the urge to innocently bat my eyelashes at him.

"I know what you're doing. You can't fool me," Chuuya says, seeing right through my charade.

"I literally just want a better pillow and a blanket. I get cold easily and my neck cramps up if I don't have the right pillow. But if it's too much to ask of you, then you need not accept my request. You must be so busy and have no time to waste on a lowly prisoner such as myself. I apologize for requesting you to squeeze in such a time-consuming task into your tight schedule," I say while lying on the bed and staring at the ceiling.

"Ughhh, fine! I will get you your pillow and blanket but don't expect anything else from me! Got it?!" he shouts at me, a small smile making its way to my face.

"Aw, thanks! I knew I could count on you!" I say while turning my head to face him.

"Ugh, you're just like him. It pisses me off," Chuuya mumbles as he walks away, probably to fulfill my request.

It seems he has yet to realize why I really wanted a new pillow and a blanket. 'Perfect.'

~

A few minutes passed after Chuuya reluctantly delivered my pillow and blanket. Phase One of my plan is complete. In about an hour or so, another guard will come by with my meal, whatever that may be. Their biggest mistake was allowing me to see when they brought me to this cell. I memorized the path we took to get here from their boss's office, although they thought that taking multiple extra turns would fool me. It was an excellent attempt but unfortunately for them, that has no effect on me since it just lets me know different ways to get to the same place, and what hallways are connected.

Guard #2 has now arrived with my food, which consisted of toast and water, and a nicely cut apple. 'Interesting.'

"Here's your food," the guard says, opening the tiny slot on the door to slide my food in.

"Why thank you, kind sir," I say to the guard, receiving no response.

I walk up to the door to grab my food, subtly taking notice of the location of his keys, which is on his belt buckle. I walk back to my bed and place my food down, careful to not spill any crumbs on the bed. 'I'm kinda bored.'

When I finished my food, I lightly banged the tray against the bars to get the guards attention so he could take my tray and empty cup.

"Mr. Guard, I finished my food! Can you come get my tray, please?!" I shout while waving my cup through the bars.