⟡ 16) The Guild's First Move ⟡

~⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡☆⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡~

Y/n POV:
The next morning, I woke up a little earlier than usual so I decided to get a head start on my morning. I took a quick shower and changed before heading back into my room to wake up Haru.

"Haru. Haruuu," I say while shaking him, lightly.

"Mmghdshfk, five more minutes..." he grumbles.

"No 'five more minutes.' You always ask for more time and then never get up. So, get up. I have to wake up Osamu as well," I say, urging him to get up.

"Ughhh, fineee," he mumbles, throwing the blanket to the side.

"Thank you," I say before heading over to Osamu's room.

Approaching the door, I knock on it, waiting for some kind of response. As I had suspected, there was no response. I turn the doorknob and open the door, peeking inside to find a sleeping Osamu.

"Osamuuuu. Wake upppp," I say, poking his cheek repeatedly.

"Five more minutes," he muffled into his pillow.

"I swear to god you guys are the same person. Get up, now!" I sternly say, removing the blanket.

"Aghhh, it's so cold! You're so mean to me!" he complains.

"Yeah, yeah. Just get ready. I don't feel like dealing with Kunikida complaining again," I say before exiting the room and heading downstairs to make breakfast.

I decided to make eggs and rice for breakfast. I started the rice cooker before grabbing the eggs out of the fridge.

Once I was done cooking the eggs, I went to check on the boys to see if they were getting ready, since the rice wasn't done cooking yet. To my surprise, both of them were actually getting ready.

I went back into the kitchen to get their bowls ready, seeing that the rice was finally done (A/n~ we're gonna speed up the cooking time a bit).

I laid out three bowls onto the kitchen counter, waiting for them to come and eat. I didn't have to wait long.

Haru came in first with a groggy Osamu following close behind.

"Is this the guy you were talking about yesterday?" Haru asks me, taking a seat at the counter.

"Yes. This is Dazai Osamu, my twin brother," I explain.

"I guess I can see the resemblance," Haru says, taking a bite of his food.

"And this is Haru, my adopted brother," I explained to Osamu who looked like he desperately wanted to go back to bed.

"Pleasure to meet you," Osamu says before yawning.

"You better not be thinking of going back to bed. I will drag you to that office if I have to," I threaten.

"I'm not, I promise," Osamu lazily says.

I give him an unconvinced look but brush it away and go to eat my food.

~

After several more complaints from Osamu, which in turn resulted in Haru joining in with the complaints, we finally made it to the office, just in time. Since it was the weekend, I didn't have to worry about taking Haru to school.

"You're late," Kunikida says without turning away from his work.

"I'd like to see you try and get Osamu out of the house on time. Plus, we're not technically late so it doesn't count," I say, heading over to my desk.