4. The early ones

We all headed towards our respective rooms and decided to meet at a certain place in about an hour.
To be frankly honest it is very unusual for me to accept something like this. First of all I barely know two of the people, plus I'm gonna have a hard time tryna concentrate.

But it's fine to have fun once in a while, one cannot hold themselves back forever, in the fear of something happening.

I get dressed, put on some perfume, and head towards the location in a cab.

But despite all my efforts, I still cant seem to get over the fact that I CAN'T read someone's mind.

It's a trivial matter, but it seems to have the most adverse effect on my mind. I have literally been reading minds since my childhood.

_______________________________

I arrive at the parking lot outside the cinema hall, and see that so far only Gojo had arrived.

He sees me and waves, walking towards me with a smile.

"Seems like we're the only ones with a sense of punctuality" he says.

"I know right" I say.

I really need to develop a personality, I make a mental remark.

He gets a call from Geto.
"What?"
......

"Uh, okay"
.....
"Be there soon, you idiot"

......

"What's he saying?" I ask, more or less already knowing what the answer would be.

"He's saying that they're stuck in traffic, and it'll take another 25 minutes or so to arrive". He says, rolling his eyes.

"Fuck, doesn't the movie start in..." I pause,
suddenly realising that I left my watch at home, and my phone was in my purse.

I see that Gojo was wearing a watch, so I grab his wrist to look at the time, instinctively.

He's taken aback by the contact.

"Oh I'm sor-"
"It's, okay. The movie starts in 10" he says, smiling, "Let's head in"

I walk in with him, unaware of the fact that my whole body had suddenly become tense.

And let's not think about how his body tensed up when I grabbed his wrist.

No.
Don't think about it.

_____________________________________

It was already dark when we entered the cinema hall, and we almost tripped at every other second trying to get to our seats.

We were struggling with the goddamn flashlights.
"Where the fuck are our seats" he exclaims, letting out a frustrated chuckle.

"I ain't got a clue" I reply.

After what felt like an eternity, and annoying the hell out of the other people in the hall, we finally found our seats.

But then we both stood there awkwardly, thinking about the seating arrangement.

Am I supposed to sit next to him, or? Nah it might make him uncomfortable-

I'm damn sure i would've contemplated for another 5 minutes if the person behind us didn't yell and Gojo didn't grab me and pull me in the seat beside him.

"Jeez, people ain't got no patience these days, the movie hasn't even started yet, we've literally been getting bombarded with the advertisements so far" he says with an annoyed look.

I nodded, knowing that in that moment, even if I tried to speak, no words would come out.

His hands were still on my waist.

********