About This Story!

Alright so, you clearly thought to check this story out, so let me tell you about it!
[Spoilers for empires smp s1 ofc]

AU/Story Info

The story is an AU I made that takes place in the finale of Empires SMP S1. Instead of the explosion made by Jimmy and Fwhip, it only destroyed most of Fwhip;s empire and a bit of the surrounding land. Jimmy sent out ravens to all the emperors just in case anything worse happened. Fwhip who was unconscious for a while, got rescued by a 'friend'. You will see who they are when the story starts :> [FEEL FREE TO USE THIS AU, You can alter it and all, just please give credit to me]

Characters

Fwhip. Stays the same, except for a few personality traits.

Scott. Has long golden antlers and 'fluffier' hair, wears a poppy flower in his hair. [yall can guess why ;> ]

Jimmy. Wears the cod helmet instead of the head, in between the fins of the helmet is a poppy flower as well. [again, guess why] has a fish tail and fins on his elbows and back.

Sausage. Wears 'redeemed' outfit most of the time. has feathered wings instead of his norm ones. has a passion for alchemy.

Bratwurst. same as usual, evil dude, but here he somehow found a way into this world again through the explosion. He normally has his voice hidden, like in s2.

Joel. same as usual.

Lizzie. has a bit fluffier hair and also has fins n' stuff. a little overprotective of Jimmy [seablingssss]

Katherine. same as usual ^+^

Joey. Same as usual, but is a lil on the crazed side.

Gem. same as usual, but still is a little skeptical about the Witherrose alliance, thinking its slowly dying out.

Pearl. same as usual.

Pix. came back from who knows where after the explosion due to worry for the other emperors.

Shrub. same as usual, but is skeptical of Sausage, still not used to him not being evil.

Xornoth. he still gone, I don't intend for him to come back but who knows ヽ(•́-•̀)ノ

Ships [important note at the bottom of this page.]

Flower Husbands - Jimmy and Scott are already bf's, but they still are a little awkward to each other.

Nature Wives - [I believe this is in s2 but screw it] Shrub and Katherine do not say anything about it, but both do know they like each other but are too shy/scared to say anything.

Wither Husbands - this relationship grows during this story.

Jizzie - its canon in empires smp, so its in here ofc! <3

Other Things!

Upload Times: Currently, I do not intend for a time/date to upload a new chapter. I will try to upload new chapters as soon as possible though!

For Readers: Feel free to comment on any parts of the story to recommend things to add! if you do, I will credit you in there as well.

PG or Not?: there will be no major swears, only bare-minimum ones like 'damn' and etc. There will also  be depictions of blood, death, violence, etc. But in those cases I will put a TW at the top of the chapter.

What Do Italics Mean?: When there is the italics font, its the POV players thoughts, title things, or to emphasize certain words.

!!IMPORTANT NOTE!!
Now, with all this being said, I would like to clarify that
I am only using the characters they play in Empires, not the
actual people. just want that cleared up.

Anyway, enjoy this story! <3