[Chapter 8 - Glowing Red Eyes]

[Start of Chapter]

[Bratwurst POV]
I was wondering inside the Grimlands, hoping to find something. I didn't know what, but I needed to find it.  I briskly walked past a house, only to pause and take a step back. I stared at it for a long moment...

 This felt familiar....

                                               What about this house
                                                                          Made it feel different?

I readied my wings and flew up to the top of the roof, landing on the shingles quietly.
Crouching down, I carefully made my way to the chimney and floated down to the bottom, landing in the charred remains of wood.  I carefully walked around the house, making sure not to make any sounds. 

I heard footsteps, they were upstairs. I quickly looked for a spot to hide when I looked up, the roof's joists were perfect!    I quickly stretched my wings and leaped upwards, landing on the beams and breaking a pot on the way. 

The footsteps came closer, eventually hitting the first floor and walking towards the living room. 
           How convenient... 
                       they walk directly to where I am. 
Crouched on top of the support beams, I waited to see who the person was. Soon enough, I saw ginger hair and a pair of red and black goggles, Fwhip

I kept quiet as I watched another person walk into the room. I knew immediately who it was.
The two sat down on a couch and talked. the one sounded more awkward and nervous, with Fwhip seeming calmer and more relaxed.

I watched from above, waiting for the two to just leave.   Why did I have to wait for those two idiots? Why couldn't they just be on their merry way?  I grunted, only to realize what I had done.

The two looked up, confused. I hid deeper in the shadows, making sure they couldn't see the red glint in my eyes.  they turned and looked around the living room, only for the red-headed to see the broken pot.   In a bit of panic, I rapidly pushed myself against the roof so they would be blinded by the loud crashes. A chip of the red crystal on my cape laid on the support beams...

I heard the two gasp in shock, just as they were frightened, I darted out from the roof and crashed out a window. I plummeted to the ground before picking myself up and running off.

The red-headed one looked out the broken window, desperately trying to see what had gotten out.

all Fwhip could see was glowing red eyes, peering through the shadows as it backed away into the darkness.

This one was a bit different! I wanted to work a Bratwurst pov in one of these chapters, so here it is! I hope you liked the change, I tried to make Bratwurst call people 'ones' or 'things', in an attempt to de-humanize them. thought it would be a cool idea!  

Edit from future! I was proof reading some chapters when I saw I left C7 on a cliff hanger, the question was meant to be 'have you seen a version of me' or smth like that, but I forgot about it. so pretend that never happened lol! The question will be explored in later chapters!

Words: 480

If you like the cover art and stuff, check out my YOUTUBE CHANNEL!It is linked on my profile, I do animations and stuff

<3