!!10 Chapters QNA!!

Hello! if you read Chapter 10, then you will know that I asked you all for some questions!
Now unfortunately, I didn't get any questions. [probably due to how small this fic is]

and thats fine! if you wanted to ask questions but couldn't think of any, thats fine.
I will probably do another one of these if we reach 1k views or something, im not sure!

[Also, this probably comes out when we have more than 10 chapters, just don't mind it lol!!]

But anyway, here are a few of the questions I made and I will answer!

Why is Sausage and Fwhips relationship so slow?  :   So many of you will know that this story is based around the Wither Husbands [Sausage x Fwhip]. The reason I'm making their relationship slow and dragged out is because I don't want to jump head in like other Wither Husbands fanfics. I wanted to focus more on the story in phase 1 and 3. so there may be more lovey dovey stuff in phase 2!

What are the so-called 'Phases'?   :   The phases of YouLD are the, well, Phases of the story! I use them as a simple guideline for me to keep track of the style for each phase. There are 3 phases: P1 is more lore heavy and emotional. P2 is more toned down and calm, more character growth. P3 eases into lore to prepare for the ending.

When the story ends, will you make more Empires fics?   :    I would like to do more Empires SMP fics, although it may not be as dedicated as this one.  a few ideas I have is a school au of it, it would be heavily inspire by Lydia2169's school au. I do also have another AU where Bratwurst and Sausage are 'brothers' and its either school au or 'younger' au. similar to Xornoth and Scott I guess.   but that is all the ideas I have.   I'm unsure if I'll ever get to it though, because I do have life and a YouTube channel I post daily too, so I'm not sure, but I would love to!

What does 'YouLD' mean?   :   This is what i call this story for short! this story is called 'You Look Different', so thats why I call it YouLD. [NOT YLD, spelt YouLD]

How long will this story be?   :   Although I cannot tell for sure, it is in phase 2, so it may end sometime next year. maybe mid/late summer. but no promises.

How did Bratwurst get back into Empires from the explosion?   :   I had this idea that Bratwurst could come back and cause an interesting conflict with the relationship with Fwhip and Sausage, so I had him come back through the explosion. my explanation to this is unfinished, but the main idea is that the explosion caused a rift between Bratwursts 'prison' dimension and unleashed him again.

Can I use this AU for my own art/stories?   :   Absolutely! just as long as you give credit to the originator of the au [Me] that go ahead! I would love to read them, so if you do make anything with this au, comment on one of these chapters so I can see!!

Can you reveal any lore bits now?   :   I can't and won't reveal anything important, but, then again I was to do something.  I will say that Fwhip gets a new scarf in the Xmas special and that in the end Bratwurst gets trapped again. 

Why does Bratwurst de-humanize the characters?   :   So this was an idea I had while writing the first Bratwurst POV chapter. I had the thought that Bratwurst unknowingly de-humanize the characters, because he isn't a human himself and is trying to 'understand' people. therefore he calls them: 'Red-Headed one' 'the one' 'the taller' 'the long haired' 'it/its' and etc.

Can I use your artwork for my own stories/other media?   :   NO. I'm sorry but please do not use my art. please only use my artwork if I give you permission to. If you want to see more of my art though, please check out my YouTube channel where I post animations and stuff. its linked on my profile, or you can use this handle: @ Strawberri-Animates 

Why did Bratwurst save Fwhip's life?   :   I can't really answer this question cuz spoilers, but I can try answering as spoiler free as possible! he saved Fwhip for something he wants to do in the future chapters.

What do ◀ ɸ◈  mean?   :   So I introduced '◈' symbol in chapter 8 and the other two in chapter 11. the three symbols aren't anything significant, but '◀' represents Fwhip, 'ɸ' resembles Sausage, and '◈' resembles Bratwurst

Will you write other ships in this/a different fanfic?   :   Now, go ahead and burn me at the stakes, but probably not.   At the very least, I'll have parts of it in this. for example, Flower husbands and Nature wives are in this story, just don't get a lot of show time.   I'll be real and say that I'm not too into Flower Husbands, Nature Wives, etc. The one I'm most into is Wither Husbands, so they get the most screen time. [and will probably be the main one in other fics]

Thats all I could think of as questions heh! If you want, ask questions at any chapter at any time. If I see it, I will reply and [hopefully] give you an answer.

Bye! remember to get something to drink and have a good Day/night! <3