[Chapter 11 - Choice]

[Start of Chapter]

[Fwhip POV]
After the Rivendell Feast, I felt so bewildered.   that- other- Sausage wasn't the Sausage I knew and lo- nothing.

I was at a tavern in my empire, but I decided to go out and try to search for Bratwurst. I darted left the tavern and started for my house, that was the last place Sausage said he saw him!

I reached my house, I stepped inside and looked around for him. I remembered the broken pot, he must have broken it when he was hiding!   I looked at the pot, it had held a wither rose in it before. The dirt it was potted with was spread across the floor and trailed along a wall. I followed the patches of dirt, it lead to the beams on the roof. 

A bit of chaos later, I managed to fly up onto the beams, and sure enough, I found a small shard of the red crystal he wore. I let out a gasp of victory.   Those glowing eyes.... they saw must have been Bratwurst...

I traced down where I had saw his eyes, it lead me to a tree nearby my house, and sure enough, I found another shard of the crystal.  I tried to trace it further, but I couldn't find where he went after that...        I tried looking around every corner, behind every building, but I couldn't find another lead.  I had to just give up.

I waited beneath a spruce tree, my wings twitching in boredom every few seconds. 

I started to wonder in my mind, asking myself what I would even do if I found him..?
 Probably ask him some questions... like 'why did you save me' or something like that..!
.... what would I do? even if Sausage was right and this version is evil, I owe my life to him!

I guess I- Have to choose..... Go with the one that saved my life or the one I lo-
         Not love.

I would have to pick Sausage. But,

◀  I

ɸ Don't

◈ Know

◀ ɸ◈

I hope you liked the chapter! I intended it to be longer, but I couldn't come up with anything else to fill it with. So I guess its a filler chapter? idk.   I tried to make it more 'important' by making Fwhip already have to choose a side with the two. [I intended that to happen later]
but yeah it works ig!!

Words: 335

If you like the cover art and stuff, check out my YOUTUBE CHANNEL!It is linked on my profile, I do animations and stuff.

<3