[Chapter 16 - What An Entrance]

!Disclaimer!

This has zero connections time-wise to the previous chapter. so a few weeks later I suppose.

[Start of Chapter]

[Fwhip POV]
It had been a few weeks since I last saw the 'other' Sausage...  I need to act fast before he ends up doing something worse..

I invited Sausage over to help me get some answers and brainstorm ideas.   He should have been here minutes ago, but I digress.

Soon, I heard a loud crash and short explosion outside my house.  I quickly ran to the balcony on my room and peered out to see Sausage covered in gunpowder and white sparks. He held a pair of firework rockets in his hands.   "S-Sausage!?" I shouted out. 

He looked up, rubbing his arm. "Oh..! Heya!" He stopped tending to his small wounds from the firework bang and half climbed half flew up to the balcony.

I looked at him in disbelief and amusement, "You really just choose the most..- unconventional ways to come here, don't you?"     Sausage laughed and nodded quickly before asking why I called for him.

"Oh yeah right- I need some more info about... that 'other' Sausage."  He gave me a more serious and anxious look now before nodding and heading inside my room.

He sat on my bed, me sitting next to him. "Right, soooo, where do you wanna' start?"
 I grabbed a quick book and quill and scribbled down a few questions, leaving space for the answer.

"Alright- Well first, does he have a name? I don't wanna call him 'Other Sausage' 24/7." I said, holding the quill up.

  "Uhhm- I think he calls himself 'Supreme' or something like that. but pretty sure its just Bratwurst."  He said, shrugging.

I nodded and quickly wrote his name in the booklet.  "How about his origins? do you know why he came back through the explosion?" I asked, lifting the quill again.

"To be honest, no idea." He sounded genuinely befuddled.

"Oh." I said shortly before writing down 'dunno' in the book.

I continued to ask him questions throughout the day.. I found out a few minor things, but all the things that would help me, I got a 'no idea'.

".... Well ok-! I guess you can leave now- I'll just go out and..-!"  Just then, we heard a loud crash, then bang. similar to the one that Sausage caused when he landed.

We glanced at each other before rushing up to the balcony again.

Unlike before, we saw nothing but a small, spark-full explosion.

No one was seen causing it... no one nearby... who did it..?  

Just then, we saw a few swirls from a potion effect walk past out house. It was a dull gray... Invisibility Potion!

I hopped down from the balcony, using my wings as parashoots. "Hey! Get back here-!"
  I lunged out at where I last saw the particles, and hit someone.

"Ack-!!"   They had a strange... almost distorted voice..   similar to Sau- Bratwurst!

"It's Bratwurst-!" I shouted up to Sausage,  trying to point at Bratwurst.

I heard a quiet 'Dangit' before I heard him running off and out of the walls of my empire.
Hurrying Sausage to get down, I quickly ran after him with Sausage close behind me.

.

Hope you liked itt!! little cliffhanger too, sorry! but the next chapter should be a two parter... dunno. anyway have a good time today and bye!!

<3