[Chapter 15 - Don't Go.]

!Disclaimer!
Chapter happens right after Sausage fled. 

[Start of Chapter]

[Gem POV]
What was going on with him?  He told me- he got... 'memories' of some sort- but what could be so bad you just fly off without a reason?   

As I called out for Sausage,  I saw Violet fly out after him.   "Wait-! No Violet don't-!  Ugh...!"
  Too late, Violet had already darted out to Sausage, flying just behind him.   I shook my head, putting my palm to my head.   "What just happened...?" I heard my twin say nervously,   I glanced over to Fwhip, he was frozen in shock.   

I sighed before hopping down from the tree as Scott flew down as well, "Get down here Fwhip, we're going to find the two."

Fwhip nodded quickly before climbing down wearily and standing next to me. "Don't you think we should just- not...?"   I gave him a wild glance.   "What-!? are you kidding me??" I said, half hoping it was a joke, the other not so much.  

Fwhip shrugged, "Don't you think we should let him just- relax...?"    I looked at him with such confusion, only for Scott to chime in. "I like that idea better, just let him be."

I turned to Scott, his expression was blank, as if he had no care for Sausage what-so-ever.   I gave a reluctant sigh before nodding slowly. "I suppose..."

"But either way, I'm going to send Sausage a raven for him to bring Violet back." Just as I finished that, I heard a hoarse caw and the flapping of wings.   I turned to see one of my ravens, it was perched on a fence nearby.   

I nodded to the little bird and soon enough, the raven flew off in the direction of Mythland.

I gave Scott a farewell as Fwhip stood next to me.    he was still petrified in what I could only assume was shock.    I gave him a quick pat on the head before going up to my house.

As I was getting ready to go to bed, I saw through the window that Fwhip was crying a little bit before flying off into the cloudy sky.      Strange.

Hope you liked it! it's definitely a filler chapter, but it serves its purpose. The next chapter will not be a direct continuation of this, so yeah thats a heads up!!

Words: 350