[Chapter 13 - Flashback]

!!TW + Disclaimer!!
Slight Violence, Sadness, Worry.
Longer than 500 words

[Start of Chapter]

[Fwhip POV]
It had been a few days since I started searching for that 'other' Sausage...   I should probably ask Sausage their name-     Not now though.   I was leaning atop my balcony, looking out at the people passing by. 

 Every now and then, I thought if I should continue my search.... But not right now, nothing bad was happening, so why should I search for him now?   Either way, he probably left now. 

My wings twitched in alarm as I saw a quick shadow sweep past, I perked my head up.    I looked out towards the shadow, trying to see who was there.   I couldn't see the figure anymore, just where they disappeared to. 

Just then, a loud yell came from behind me.   in a bit of shock, I whipped around quickly.     Sausage stood there, holding a laugh.    I let out an annoyed but slightly embarrassed sigh. 

"Sausage- why do you do this to me?" I said half-jokingly, running my hand through my hair. 

He smiled, chuckling to himself.   "Why not!?"   I sighed and look at his blue eyes, a slight smile creeping up on my face.    I sighed.   "Alright- Alright- Why are you here?" 

"Uhm- I dunno!" he paused before leaning closer to me with a sinister grin. "Wanna annoy Gem?"   My eyes lit up, "Yes, no doubt in my mind!"    Sausage smiled and grabbed me by the arm and began to pace down the stairs and outside my house.    

"I brought invis' potions, I think you know where I'm leading this.." Sausage said, dragging me by the arm as I awkwardly walked after him, tripping every few steps. 

[At the Crystal Cliffs]

Sausage had handed me an invisibility potion, I quickly drank it and perched in a tree.

He gave me a quick smile before drinking his. I could hear the leaves rustling around me, then a small twig snapping, then I could feel him perch right next to me. His feathery wings, although invisible, felt comfortable and soft.. I could almost feel myself leaning into them.

Soon, we heard the talking of Gem, there was another voice as well.    The two people were walking closer to our spot, and soon enough, I could clearly hear who the other person was, Scott!    

I looked over at Sausage, although he was invisible, I could feel him tense up slightly... curling his wings in.    

I tried reaching my hand out to him before snapping it back, the feathers on his wings seemed to frill up whenever I got close..      I told myself it was probably nothing and look back down.  

By the time I was looking down again, Gem and Scott were just about to walk past.  I quickly whipped around at poke at Sausage, even though we were invisible.    I quickly threw down a splash potion, shattering perfectly on top of Scotts antlers.       he let out a quick gasp, Gem looking around to see who did it.  

I turned to look at Sausage, his invisibility had ran out.    He wasn't moving, sitting on the branch with his wings curled in and his knees high, resting his arms atop them.   He didn't make an attempt to mess with the two below, only sitting there.  

I tapped on his wing, only for it to stiffen and fold closer to himself.         Instead of waiting for him, I nervously hopped down from the tree and faced Gem and Scott.

"Hey- I splashed you two...- but I need some help-."    I said as I drank some milk, getting rid of the invis'.     Scott gave a grunt as Gem nodded, noticing my worry.     "Sausage- he's up there too..- but- I don't think he's ok-"     Scott looked up toward the tree I was pointing at, noticing a small peek of white feathers through the leaves.

The two nodded and quietly flew up into the tree, each on separate branches.   Sausage basically looked like a ball of fluffy, white feathers now.  His wings tensed and wrapped around himself.  

I carefully tapped his wing, this time, he lifted his head slightly, looking up at me.    His eyes were tear stricken.    I took a small step back, pulling my hand away. I didn't want to make him... 'more sad', no matter why he was sad.     Gem called out for him silently, Sausages eyes widenned slightly before pushing himself back into his wings.     "Are you alright..? why- what happened...?"  Gem said silently, hopping down from her branch onto ours.

Sausage looked up again, this time at Gem.   he seemed to mouth out something that I couldn't see, making Gem lighten up slightly.     "It's fine... that was the past, you aren't like that anymore."   Gem smiled, getting slightly closer in an attempt to comfort him.

...

Ok, this one was longer than others, but I did leave it off on a cliff hanger cuz I wanna show the pov of Sausage in this bit without switching mid chapter.   anyway, stick around for tomorrow cuz I upload to this every day. [for now at least]

Words: 788

If you like the cover art and stuff, check out my YOUTUBE CHANNEL! It is linked on my profile, I do animations and stuff. [Imma stop putting this in here, by now you know I have a channel.]

<3