[Chapter 18 - Searching PT.2]

[Fwhip POV]
Searching around the forest was a little eerie, often hearing strange sounds, only to be an owl or something. 

I noticed a small glimmer of red and quickly ran up to it. I expected it to be one of the shards from Bratwursts crystal, but it was just a poppy flower.

I was getting no luck, my only leads being a small black cloth that could really be anyones.
I tried to push on a little, but soon my legs grew tired. Before completely giving up, I found another clearing.   It had a nice, calming feeling to it.  There was a large tree that had a bit of red wire hung to it.    Strange, but I digress.  

I climbed the tree and sat on the branch, looking down at the flowers and moss below.

Just then, I heard a swift but eerie sound come from behind me. "ACK-!" I almost fell of the branch, picking myself back up.  I heard a chaotic, but fun laugh. It felt so similar... oh, of course. It's Bratwurst, again.      I sighed before whipping around to see where he was. "Get out of here!!" I shouted out. Somehow, it echoed through the forest in a strange but endearing way. 

Calling out like that seemed to grab Bratwursts attention back, as I heard him chuckle to himself before revealing himself in front of me.  I was in complete shock and confusion, he was just- there!? In front of me? This whole time!?    I sighed and brushed it off before glaring down at him.

"Why are you even here!?" He gave me a evil but amused look.  "Oh..- But why wouldn't I be?" Bratwurst began to step around two witherroses next to each other. On had a tint of red and was a tad shorter, the other one had shine of beige and cyan...   He poked at the two as he spoke, "I've been following you two, listening..." He paused to pick up the one taller witherrose.
   "I'll just say it, that... 'Sausage' guy, is way to close to finding me out."  He crushed the rose in his hands.  strangely..... the thorns didn't seem to affect him.

Bratwurst paused to look at me with wide eyes and small pupils with crazed nature. "HmHm!  Oh I can't get enough of it.!" His tone went from a villainous joy to an angered spirit quickly.

I hopped down anxiously, wanting to just kill him off right now...  He quickly noticed this and darted up into the trees above. "Wha-??"  I could see his glaring, red eyes above hiding in he canopy.

"Don't try! You know whatever you do, you won't find me...."  He ended the conversation, seeing his eyes being pulled away from the canopy and seeing him fly above.

OOOOoOOooOo! spooky enddinggg.  lol this one was more fun to make than the first part for this 'segment' ig. but yeah! hope you liked it! Next chapters will be more chill for holiday season.

words: 480