[Chapter 9 - I'm Alive]

!Disclaimer!
This chapter takes place a few days after the previous one.
Also, I messed up the title on the banner :p

[Start of Chapter]

[Sausage POV]
I was laying down on my bed, thinking about Fwhip...

When I found Fwhip, I heard that Jimmy had been in complete self-isolation. He felt as if he caused this...- he didn't know Fwhip was alive... not yet... I can change that.

I could try tell him that he's alive- No... he wouldn't believe me... Maybe if I brought Fwhip with me..- Yeah that would work..! 

I stepped out my room and grabbed my communicator.

[Communicator]

good boi sausage: Fwhip you there?

Count fWhip: yeah, what you need Saus?

good boi sausage: Can you meet me at the border of Jimmys place?

Count fWhip: Alr sure.

[Sausage POV]
I leapt up and rushed out the door, flying out to the border of Mythland where it crossed onto Jimmy's.  I patiently waited for Fwhip to arrive, pacing across the bridge that crossed the ravine.

Soon after, Fwhip landed down nearby, brushing his wings off. "So, what did you need me for?" He said, walking up to me.  "I need to convince Jimmy that your alive..- he doesn't know yet." I said, cutting to the point.  Fwhip nodded and stepped past the Cod Empires gates with me following behind.

"I know where he stays, follow me." he said, walking toward his chest room with his arms behind his back.  "And how do you know that?" I said, half teasingly and half fearful.   "Hah! You don't expect me to know my enemy's territory? yeah right!" I laughed along with him.

Soon we reached Jimmy's base, the door was locked shut with bars and padlocks.  I stepped forward, trying to knock before trying to shake it open. "Hmph!" I grunted, trying to knock it down only to fall down and hit the ground. "Ack-!" Luckily, Fwhip caught me in his arms before I could fall to the ground.

I smiled, blushing awkwardly. "Thanks..-"

He shrugged as he gestured me to move out the way, I did so and he rammed himself against the door, almost busting it down entirely.

He let out a growl, "No-! Maybe I can try get him to open it-?" I said half-heartedly.

Fwhip sighed and nodded, stepping away as he rubbed his shoulder from the slight pain.

I stepped forward and knocked, calling out to Jimmy, "Hey-! Jimmy!?  I need to talk to you! It's- It's about Fwhip!"  As soon as I mentioned Fwhip, I heard rustling inside.

[Jimmy POV]
I Lifted my head up as I heard Fwhips name. What-? What is it now?! Who want's to bug me about my fault now..?  I stepped toward the door, and called out, "What do you want from me!?"

I heard the voice from outside have a confused gasp.   "It's Sausage-!" they paused.  

"Fwhip- He's alive!" He called out.

I took a step back, half in anger and half in disbelief.  "What- No! He's dead- long dead..-!" I paused. "Because of me..." I muttered to myself.  I heard Sausage be pushed away by someone else just as I heard a different voice, "Jimmy, just get out of your stupid, slimy, house. I'm alive."

Was..- that Fwhip-? But he was dead-! How..?

"wh-what..?" I muttered.

In disbelief, I unlocked the doors padlock and opened it. There's stood Fwhip, his iconic red scarf was ripped apart and his dark coat had soot all over.  Sausage stood behind him off to the side.

"F-Fwhip..-!" I paused, looking at him in awe. "Your alive-!!" I practically fell into Fwhips arms and into a hug.   I caught Sausage looking at us in a jealous way, but I didn't care. After a long rejoice, I pulled away on the brink of tears. "How-? How are you still alive..-?"

"I- To be honest, I don't know. But I did." Fwhip said with a slight smirk.. 

I was just happy he was alive...

Hope you like the chapter! It was a lil longer, but it was fun to write lol.
Also, I would like to tell you all about the 'phases' of this story.

There are three main phases of YouLD!
1: More lore heavy and/or sadder.
2: Calmer more toned down stories with story thrown in between.
3: Ease into more lore to get up to the ending.

We are entering the 2nd phase currently!

[also 'YouLD' is what I call this story for short!]

Words: 622

If you like the cover art and stuff, check out my YOUTUBE CHANNEL!It is linked on my profile, I do animations and stuff

<3