[Prologue - What A Failure]

!!TW!!
Mentions of Death

[Start Of Prologue]

[Jimmy POV, Takes place in the finale]
"Uhmm- Jimmy- You might want to leave-" Fwhip paused, "That wasn't supposed to happen..-"
In bit of shock and worry, I nodded shortly after he said that, flying off to safer grounds.

I landed down onto a soft patch of grass on the edge of a forest and stood there, watching in worry. Just as I began to think things were ok, I heard one more explosion after another, soon after there was a massive eruption, destroying the Grimlands and the land around it.

"I- I need to tell the others- before anything worse happens..-!" I told myself before flying off to my empire. As I landed, a raven was perched on a fence, waiting for a message to send. 
                "Hey-! Tell the others about- the explosion... tell them to meet up soon."

A few hours later...

[Scott's POV]
Me and the others were standing around spawn, waiting for Jimmy to arrive as we conversed about the strange explosion we all heard. Pearl and Joel were chatting casually as Lizzie showed more worry for the situation. Gem and Katherine were watching over us, making sure they would notice if someone was acting suspicious. Shrub and Sausage arrived little later than usual, but that didn't matter. Me and Joey were stood leaning against one of the trees, every now and then we would chat. 

Soon after, Jimmy landed onto the ground. "Well there you are! took you long enough," Shrub said, slightly annoyed. "Don't forget you were late as well," Joey chimed in, his tone in a mischievous manner. I gave Joey a quick glare before turning to Jimmy. "So, what's all this about? The explosion... all that stuff?" Katherine piped up, wanting to clear the small argument up and get to the point. 

"O-oh yeah, well..- Fwhip- he's gone, he's no more-"

What? How? Everyone in the clearing glanced at each other nervously, what had happened? "Well, what happened? How did this occurred, why would he be gone?" Gem said, visibly worried for her twin. Jimmy stepped forward and got into a more comfortable position before explaining all that happened, the explosion, everything. 

"... Yeah- I would recommend checking on your empires... make sure they're not- gone..-" When he said that, almost half the emperors in the clearing dipped out, saying a quick goodbye before flying off to their empires.  It was now just me, Gem, Katherine, and Jimmy. 

"Scott do you not care for your empire-? you to Pearl-!" Jimmy asked, a little surprised we didn't fly off to our empires. "I'm not leaving 'til I know how Fwhip is. If he's truly gone gone, then... yeah." Pearl snapped, Gem piped in as well, "Exactly! You can't expect us to just leave!"
"I- I know but, ugh never mind." Jimmy seemed to be having a rough time with this, I mean, no wonder! He was the one who started this!
   I can't blame him though... he didn't know this would happen.

[End Of Prologue]

ok I hope you enjoyed this first part to the story! Sorry if the
beginning is a little weird, I have trouble with the starting point to stories.

Words: 538

If you like the cover art and stuff, check out my YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
It is linked on my profile, I do animations and stuff.

<3