[Chapter 12 - That Was Close.]

!!TW!!
Thorns

[Start of Chapter]

[Bratwurst POV]
I had heard about this... 'feast'...... I visited, hiding of course!   but, that stupid duplicate me told the 'emperors' about me..... he must have seen me.        But thats fine! I can hide anyway, not like they can find me anyway.

                                                              I was flying over the Grimlands, I needed to find a place to hide here.... hmm....    I spotted a large bush, it had prickly black thorns with equally as black flowers.   That will work.   I darted down, landing swiftly in a crash into the bush.  "Bletch-!!"  [if you know that reference, good for you! you watch sausage's live streams lol]

The sharp thorns pricked into my hair and skin.   One by one a desperately tried plucking each one out, only to give up and sit there in defeat.

   I leaned forward, peering out of the bush.   I saw the village of course, a few 'things' walking past.   one got uncomfortably close to the bush I was hiding in, so I let out a sharp hiss and they ran off.    Realizing that he wasn't around, I carefully stepped out and looked around for something to do.   

a few of the villagers gave me strange looks, as if I was some strange being.

I walked through the village, stopping to look out for the red-head.   I eventually stopped at a library. I was leaned up against the window as I heard a familiar voice.  the villagers watched as I leapt up into the air and flew onto the roof in a split second.    Crouching on top of the roof, I watched as the red headed one walked past.

 one of those dreaded 'people' told him that it saw me, but luckily they didn't trust them.

As he was just about to leave my line of sight, one of my wings shoved off a shingle on the roof, making it drop down to the ground and make a sickening thud. 

I pricked up, quickly flying across to the roof across from me.    luckily, they didn't seem to notice me, turning around and carrying on. 

with a sigh of relief, I dropped down from the roof and darted to another bush, this seemed to be the safest place for me so far.......

Hope you liked the chapter! also, if you didn't get the 'bletch' reference: When Sausage plays Bratwurst in his live streams, whenever he is disgusted/upset, he says 'bletch'   I'll put a video here if I can find one! if not, then a link to a clip of it on YouTube!

Heres the link to the bletch thing!  https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxK6PfWbxT223Vw8C3N3yT2QDqYRr6Dp2Z?si=6sFbnjTpxLd-I5BM

there is also an external link at the bottom of this page you can click

Words: 368

If you like the cover art and stuff, check out my YOUTUBE CHANNEL!It is linked on my profile, I do animations and stuff.

<3