1_AN AQUINTANCE

Yang Xue Zhen(pronounciation= Xue→ shu, Zhen→zen) is an ER doctor, she is the only daughter of the owner of Yang Empire, Her dad Mr.Beom Suk Yang is a self-made billionaire, He is among the most richest business mans in Korea and his business is spread across 3 countries i.e. China, Japan and Korea, his business in Korea is coupled with his childhood Best friend Mr. Choi. Other than that Mr. Yang had two sons both older then Xue zhen, the eldest son Yang Eun woo grasp his business in Japan while the 2nd son Yang Bong seok,who was 2 years younger than eunwoo handle his business in China, Eunwoo being the oldest has taken over the Yang Empire completely last year and is already married, and have a year old son now.
Mr.Yang still looks at the business in Korea as eunwoo has to be in Japan most of the time and he also have family of his own now so Mr Yang don't want pressurize him more and decided to continue his work until he can.

Xue Zhen has always been the sunshine in her father's life,she was the happy,cheerful,fun girl. She completed her studies with great results,She was the girl everyone adored, She had her mother's beauty like round-doe hazel green eyes decorated with long curly lashes,milky white skin,slim-slender physique,she wasn't tall as her other siblings but wasn't a shorty too as she was 5'3 and she acquire her smartness from her father, she was a brilliant kid.

After her mother's died she became the reason of her father's hope to continue with life.Her parents had love marriage,her mother was from china,(the reason behind her name being Chinese).And her father was from daegu,Korea. Her mother passed away when she was giving birth to her Even though she didn't experience mother's love in her life,she never complaint about it because her brothers never let her feel the need,they always cherished her to the point she almost became a spoiled brat but her father didn't let her, He always taught her things that made her the girl everyone wants to be, He always taught her to be brave and honest no matter what kind of situation she would face he always told her one thing,

"Remember that the truth and the right thing will always comes after hardness,and in the end it's result will give you peace and let you live your life happily.

And the lies and false things would be as easy as breathing but it will smash your everything infront of your eyes and you won't be able to save it no matter how much you want to, It will force you to live with nothing but regret and darkness.

So always choose wisely, Remember if you want to experience the worth then you should also be prepared for the worst."

Just as hard as it was to accept and do, She also understood that every word was virtuous.

After completing her studies she was trained for 1 year only as she was good enough to start her profession, she started her Career in the biggest hospital in the Korea,The Asan Hospital.
She was working in Emergency department, and she loved it alot as it was her dream to be a surgeon.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Xue zhen looked down from the glass railing of the balcony, the night view of city looks as busy as it could ever be but it was still looking beautiful, she sighed and closed her eyes feeling the cold breeze hiting her face.

Even though anyone who would see her now would definitely think of her as the work of art in its full majestic view but only she knew that how ugly, broken she is from inside right now.

Anyone could easily say she is the happiest looking women but they never actually felt the deathly cold vibes her soul is throwing.

The incident that made her like this was unknown to everyone, they just knew that she used to be the princess of an empire, living like a fairy of dreams but after that incident that happened 3 years ago made her leave everything behind and flew to Sydney, Australia.
Miles away from her hometown, her dreamland, her own empire.