3_TORMENT

It's been 2 months since jun's accident and he is back to home now but still have to be on bedrest as it his ribs that got broke so he had to be more than cautious because one stupid move and the ribs can break into his lungs or either in his heart.

The surgeries had been done but his ribs still require time and care, and he will be perfectly fine once his ribs are healed completely.

Mrs.Choi was the most devastated member in the house after jun's return, but seungcheol and Joshua had already extinguish the one who made jun end up in that condition.

It was after the meeting with Xue Zhen that afternoon, seungcheol left his mother there and went to where that person was kept, at first shua didn't know about it, but when he found out that seungcheol already caught that man he insisted on going with seungcheol.

Flashback.

"LEAVE ME YOU FUCKER!!!!!"

Even though the man who is pinned up with iron chains on the wall kept screaming his lungs out but no bodyguard moved from their place.

"I'm telling you, leave me now if you don't want to face the consequence." He threatened them again but received the same response.

He kicked a can infront of his foot, his veins were popping out due to extreme anger but it didn't affect anyone around him making him groan harder.

After some more shouts and yells, he shut himself due to sore throat and extreme pain and tiredness in his body.

But before he could fall asleep.

He heard someone's footsteps loudly coming in the room, he look up and saw all the body guards bowing to him and his breath hitched at the sight.

"What the hell, you doing here?" He asked, fear was visible in his voice.

"Hello my dear friend, how are you feeling?" The man asked him as he stood infront of him, his hands in his jean's pockets.

"Joshua, i fucking trusted you." He yelled.

"I think I should be the one to say that." Joshua replied slowly walking towards him.

"What do you mean?."he asked.

"I mean I trusted you too, Sehun." Joshua replied looking in his eyes. His voice was filled with hurt.

"What the actual fuck is happening?" He asked being irritated.

"What do you think I won't be able to know who tried to kill him." Joshua said.

He just looked at him confused.

"WEN JUNHUI." Joshua yelled at his face.

"That motherfucker deserved that." He smirked.

Just then a loud thud was heard. A hard, strong punch was landed right on his nose, making him bleed instantly.

"Dare. You. To say. That again." Joshua said forcing every word.

The guards immediately got straight and silence filled the room as the sound of footsteps was heard. Joshua head back, and the man's whole life flashed infront of his eyes as he look at the person who entered the room.

There he was, coming in their direction, the guards shivered as he passed by them. Joshua look at him and went back, standing behind him as he came infront of the caged man. The darkness in the room was unable to compete with his dark aura, the caged man tried to look in his eyes but felt himself shuddered due to the spine chilling gaze of the person.

"Wha.. what are yo.. you doing here?" The caged man asked stuttering.

"So you think you can mess with Choi and leave like nothing happened, really?" Seungcheol scoffed, the people inside the room quiver hearing his deep, strong voice.