6_TRAUMA

Present.

Xue Zhen looked at the person who is almost screaming at her.

"Yeah!!! What are you even thinking?" Her co worker Zoey yelled, taking away the gloves from her hand.

"Zhen, are you alright?" Jackson asked looking at her with worry.

"I need to use washroom, you guys can go i will catch up after I'm done." Zhen forced a smile as she walked away.

Zhen came inside the washroom and went infront of the mirror, she turned the tap on splashing the cold water on her face, her tears started flowing as she looked in her reflection.

It's been 3 years now but everything about him still haunts her, she is still stuck on him after whole damn 3 years. Even though she still didn't moved on from him, she couldn't forget how he broke her, how everything turned to be her fault, her mistake, her problem.

Xue Zhen shook her head she doesn't want to go back in those times, not now atleast, she cleaned her face and after making sure she is looking normal again she head out and went to where others were.

After completing all the work they decided to go somewhere for dinner and zhen also had to buy some groceries after that so she joined them too.

Time skip.
At the supermarket.

"Zhen do you eat this." Jackson showed her a pack of beef. Zhen went to him and take a look of it before shaking her head.

"I haven't tried it yet so I don't know how it tastes or how to cook it." Jackson just laughed at how cute she looked while pouting. Zhen just rolled her eyes on him, took the pack from his hand and wore her mask back before going to look for other things.

 Zhen just rolled her eyes on him, took the pack from his hand and wore her mask back before going to look for other things

She was picking some snacks when she heard a voice, a very similar voice calling her name.

"Zhen...." She froze.

Zhen slowly turned around and her body just felt stiffen as if it got so numb to even budge from its place.

There he was standing in a black blazer and white t shirt looking right at her.