2_BLUSH

Mr.Choi is also the self made billionaire, he is much more stronger than Mr. Yang as he had his business around many other countries,his Empire was known to the world by the name "SVT Realms".

Choi seungcheol the oldest heir of SVT Realms among the other 12 heirs, he is known for his brilliant strategies to win anything and at the same time his brutal retribution to end something he displeases.

He had all the dignity and power in the centre of his palm, he was the man of honour to good people but also had a terrific personality to people who infuriate him. He has the Royal, influential , dominant aura that never failed to send wave of fear and chill in the hearts of people in his presence.

But to his family he was the shield of protection and security, he had the most loving side of his saved only for his family.

After Mr. Choi, his father had cardiac arrest 4 years ago due to pressure and stress, he took control over all the businesses, his father ofcourse survived the attack that time but he didn't wanted to repeat the tragic incident again so he took everything on himself to protect his King,his father. For the world he was not less then a king or emperor of the greatest empire but to him his father was the owner of everything, he watched his father going through the situation that any one could ever imagine and that took his respect and devotion for his father more higher.

He was the only biological child of Mr.choi and the rest of the heirs were actually his cousins but a catastrophe took all of their parents away and later they were raised by Mr. And Mrs Choi. When the history actually happened most of his brothers were infant just 4 of them were old enough to remember it, jeonghan,Joshua,jun and seungcheol himself knew about it and the rest
Believed that they were Choi but once they were old enough to understand the tragic history of their family, Mr. Choi told them everything because he didn't wanted to keep them in dark, even though the truth was harsh they realised that now it was of no use to get hurt, slowly but everyone accepted it and the love of Mr and Mrs Choi was a big help for them to move on and now they weren't less than any real biologically related family.

About seungcheol, Despite having all the work and business of his family empire in his hand in such a young age , he never amateurish his work, at first he had to grasp everything alone but after some time his brothers joined him and the work got distributed among all of them as seungcheol was still on the head position, handling the main business of SVT Realms that was industrial production,most of the industries and their requirements were under his control,it was around different countries so he was handling it with woozi,mingyu and wonwoo. After him,Jeonghan had the 2nd main track of their empire that was health care management in Korea only,Joshua and jun together gripped on the Food industries in Japan and China, Seokmin(dk) and myungho(the8) were incharge of the sports around the country, hoshi was the operator of Banking in Morocco and Thailand. And lastly the youngest heirs of SVT Realms, Vernon, seungkwan and dino were working with jeonghan as they were still young to take control on anything.

About their love life, seungcheol had a relationship when he was still in University but it ended when he took his dad's position, he never actually wanted to end it but Eunji, his First ever love left him, because as per her seungcheol wasn't giving her enough time and was too busy to care for her and their relationship but the truth was she was getting engaged with someone else because of her family,she didn't wanted to hurt him and she was also tired of his workaholic side so she just gave up and walk away from him. It's been 2 years since she left. And he still believe that it was his fault completely, he emerged himself in work more to get her out of his mind but realised that he was not only moving on from her but also pushing his heart in a cage that he buried deep inside himself. Since then neither he got attracted to any girl nor he tried to get in relationship with someone, he became cold and dark that no woman was able to get his attention.