10_SWEET

"Uhm, I want to announce something." Seungcheol stood up as everyone silenced and turn their attention to him. He looked at every one's face and after taking a deep breath, he walked out from his place and went behind zhen, taking her hand in his, she stood up too, facing him, he took few seconds to look in her eyes. Before looking back at everyone.

"We're together." Seungcheol's words echoed throughout the place. He scan their faces, trying to understand their looks. Zhen's heart started thumbing in her rib cage, she held seungcheol's hand more firmly with both of her hands.

"As in?" Mingyu's voice break through the deadly silence.

"We're courting eachother." Seungcheol replied with the same tone.

Everyone started whistling, cheering, clapping for the couple. Zhen breath out, she literally felt like crying when they were all silent but now relief wash over her heart and mind. Seungcheol smiled sliding his hand around her waist as he side hugged her.

Jeonghan's gaze went to Joshua. He was smiling and cheering with everyone but when he noticed jeonghan looking at him, he smiled sadly and went out.

Joshua thought he will handle it, but now actually watching her with someone else, tear his heart apart. Just to imagine about the future, about zhen being someone else's wife, spending her life with him, having her family, was making him miserable.

He thought he will control his emotions but his conscience is killing him.

Joshua breath heavily. He ran somewhere in the bushes and now that he recalled the scene of seungcheol holding zhen, he broke down.
He fell down on his knees as he cried out loudly. It was too much to handle, it was gut wrecking to see someone you loves for the past 5 years of your life is not yours and in addition, is that person is going to be your own brother's.

Jeonghan breath in, he stopped when he heard the voice and walked further. His eyes softened when he saw Joshua's figure.

"It's ok, cry it out, shua. Just let it all out." Joshua look up as jeonghan smiled at him before sitting down beside him.

"Why all the fucks have to happen with me only." Joshua spoke as he wiped his tears and sat properly. Jeonghan chuckled.

"It feels like that but trust me bro, everyone pass through this shit atleast once in life." Jeonghan turned to Joshua and passed a smile before he lay down on the sand, admiring the sky.

"A bullshit." Joshua sigh, drawing some random shapes on the sand with a stick.

"It really is a deathly bullshit for the heart but it will be fine soon, you will just have to cop up with life." Jeonghan also sigh.

"You passed through this already?" Joshua look down at jeonghan as he shook his head.

"Well not until now, but I did felt a piece of it maybe."

"Piece?" Joshua raised his brow. He don't remember jeonghan having any relationship before, yes he was sometimes flirty but he never lasted with same girl for more than 2 day until now.

"I had a crush like thing on zhen before."

Joshua shot his eyes at his brother but sigh, shaking his head. Jeonghan chuckled.

"I can't blame you on that." Joshua also lay down, closing his eyes, A picture of zhen giggling and playing around displayed in his head as a tear fell from his eyes.

"Fate has its own way, brother. Trust it, maybe there will be someone waiting for you at the other end of it."

"So did you enjoy." My. Yang sat down on the huge couch in the living room. Zhen smiled and nodded.