20_TREASURE

Smiling fondly, Seungcheol tucked the hair strand behind Zhen's ear. She was sleeping soundly beside him. But due to his actions, she turned to other side with a sleepy pout on her lips and snuggled in her pillow.

He laughed and scooted closer. Getting on his one elbow, he admired her. The quilt was under her arms and covered her whole body, only leaving her velvety shoulders bare.

The smooth, porcelain skin of her neck and shoulder-blade had few reddish marks, reflecting the memories of previous night.

In all these years of leaving in a family with almost guys only, Seungcheol surely had fantasies about his life. Ofcourse he wasn't the innocent, shy, mom's little kiddo. He had his amount of affairs before meeting zhen but he was never serious enough to even spend the whole night with them. It was always about the physical satisfaction and rapture. He never intended to keep his relation with them above it. It would start at the point and end exactly there, no intimacy, no feelings, no post talks or relations.

And obviously, he paid them high amount to seal themselves. Well needless to say, but he's the owner of the largest business brand around the globe, there are always tons of souls wandering near his parameters to just get a word about him to make it huge controversial topic.

Learning from his father and grandfather as well, he never applied money erroneously. But this is something his manly spirit couldn't keep a control with.

He's almost 26 now but never in his life he felt the emotions he experienced with zhen. The night that they shared had a huge impact on his soul and he realised it was anew to him.

While they made love with eachother, he understood that he can never get enough of her, never. He will always yearn for her, crave for her. Because she's someone who, he can never get bored of. That She's a whole new world to him to explore, a world that is above him, his existence_his life. She could do anything admirably & effortlessly and make him insane for her, While he, he's just like a puppy who would trail behind her everywhere she goes to just to get her attention.

It's a harsh reality for him. That he found someone far better than him and his calls but he's still more than honoured to hold onto her_to keep her above him, where she belongs like a nonpareil_A divine.

Seungcheol recalled how captivating zhen was last night. Too irresistible, too fascinating and so responsive. She was perfect in every way, from her looks to her mind, heart and soul.

His heart raced when he remembered her responses to his actions, the way she would squirm under him, the way she would call out his name every now and then in the most tempting tone.

Damn! But he never knew he's name would sound that melodious from her voice. Her picture from underneath him when he was buried into her heart displayed making him feel the relish he never knew was there in his life.

Seungcheol felt his body replying to his mind and his friend awakening.

He gulped and shaked his head slightly, it isn't safe to wander on such memories while the regard is just an inch away from him.

Taking a deep breath, he eased his nerves and bent a little to place a soft kiss on her shoulder.

He turned around and checked the time, it's still early and he's sure that zhen's not gonna walk up before afternoon nor like he wants to wake her up.

He already knows, she's bone tired by the way she immediately fell asleep after their actions and he's also sure enough that she must be still sore as he was all aware of his own actions, he didn't went easy on her let alone the point of being gentle, and her being virgin was the cherry on top, he was barely in-check. Well it was her call, he just obeyed it to his own delightfulness.