9_HEART BEAT

"Zhen, can you bring that sunblock from the tent, there's a small box in there you will find block in it." Jennie yelled asking, zhen stood up from the sand and yelled back. "Okay."

After dusting off the beach sand from her clothes and hands, Zhen walked inside the tent, she noticed many boxes of almost same size, She sigh. Zhen was looking through the boxes, and when she finally found the sunblock, she smiled and turned around only to crash into something hard.

"Ouch." She rubbed her forehead, looking up and tears automatically made their way in her eyes.

"Miss me?" Seungcheol smiled, bending down to meet her eye level. Zhen knew he was tall but now that she wasn't wearing any heels, she realised that he is just too tall for her.

Zhen controlled herself, and pass a glare at him before walking past him. Seungcheol frown, he turned and held her wrist. A wave of current passed through zhen's nerve, she froze. For her it was the first time having a skinship with him and it was doing something in her nerves.

Zhen hide her nervousness inside herself and turned around when seungcheol didn't speak anything.

"What?" Zhen asked coldly, Seungcheol again frown, when he noticed her straight face. Zhen wasn't just mad about him not showing up for days but also for the scene she witnessed that night. She closed her eyes, it still hurts and what's making it more worse was she didn't had any right to get mad at him for that, 'cause in the end it was all one sided, seungcheol already have someone else in his life and she isn't the one, without her own knowledge tears started dripping from her still closed eyes. Seungcheol panicked when he noticed it and immediately pull her to him, wrapping his strong, mascular hands around her tiny waist, he hugged her tightly.

Her heart beat raised as seungcheol's smell filled her nostrils. Feeling his strong arms around her was giving a wave of something that was foreign to her.

"Hey, what happened, are you still feeling tired or weak, wait I will call uncle park and ask him for something to mak...." Seungcheol couldn't complete his word when zhen pulled away from him and started throwing punches on his chest.

"Why...why... Do you... Ha.. have t...to make  me ... Fall for y..ou when you were go...nna go.. back to ..your..ex....why..." Seungcheol held her fists as he looked into her eyes.

"What are you even talking about?"

Zhen just look at him with teary eyes, sniffing.

"You...w..ere with.. her...all these..days...right..." Zhen tried speaking through her hiccups, her emotions were taking control on her mind as tears kept streaming down her eyes. But seungcheol just smiled, he finally understood what she was thinking and he just couldn't control himself from smiling when he realised she was jealous.

"I was in Seoul for business meeting for the past few days and Sakura is my best friend, she is already engaged." Zhen looked at seungcheol with more confuse look, she didn't get who he is talking about.

"The girl you saw with me the night you fainted, was Sakura not Eunji." And it came to her now, heat rushed in her face when she realised the story she has been cursing about from the past few days is not even real and the girl she was thinking is seungcheol's ex was just his bestie. Embarrassment filled her veins when she remembered the scene she created few seconds before.

"Eunji did come to meet me but there is nothing between us now, I just wanted Sakura to meet you and we were on our way to you when you suddenly fainted." Seungcheol continued.