16_FIRE

[Notes→ To clear one point that all these events are from the past. Of what happened three years ago. Actually the story right now is about 5 years ago.

To be more precise, Seungcheol and Xue Zhen were together for two years in the past. Then the incident took place and Zhen flew to States.

The story in the starting chapters was after three years of that incident. And from Xue Zhen's Prospective.

If there are any kind of confusion or opinions, you are surely welcome.]

"I love you." Seungcheol murmured before closing the distance completely. His lips captured her in a slow, erotic pace.

His heart felt alive as soon as his lips met her's. Oh goodness it felt so pleasing. The soft touch of her plump, sweet lips were feeling heavenly perfect on his as if they were meant for him only.
His grip on her waist tighten more when she responded by tilting her head.

Zhen felt that familiar current passing through her system as soon as his lips clashed on her. He gripped her waist more firmly and pulled her even closure. His tongue flicked out and trace her lower lip before sucking on it while His thumb massaged her waist slightly.

She sighed, it felt so damn pleasing. His other hand trail her spine up and stopped at her nape. His tongue darted inside her mouth as he felt his whole world crashing in his mind. She was making him crazy even when it's him who is doing things to her.

While zhen felt her heart almost explode. His tongue collide with her tongue as he cupped her head and cradle her head to the other side. His hand went to her thighs and squeezed it.
A moan left her mouth when she couldn't control herself anymore. And In response to her sound, Seungcheol smirked in the kiss.

Yes! Her heart whispered. This was what she was missing the most, His love, His touch, His possessiveness.

Zhen pulled away when she felt her lung compressing due to lack of breath. Her eyes stays close as breath deeply.

Seungcheol's heart raced when he looked at her face. Rosy-flamed cheeks complementing the tip of her nose, those slightly parted crimson swollen lips, long curly lashes hiding her dazzling Hazel eyes and lastly the brown moles on her face that cherish her beauty, giving her the most enchanted look he had ever seen.

"I have placed a box on the bed. Open it after you finish showering and be ready by 11. I will be waiting in the living room." Seungcheol spoke when zhen opened her eyes and looked at him.

She looked down and nodded. She can't look back into his electrifying eyes, atleast not now. Because he was making her feel things that were tumbling all her thoughts.

Whenever he looks into her eyes she felt like she is spell bounded. He can make her forget everything and feel things she never ever experienced before. He can see right through her soul and sometimes it scares her that only in a short amount of time he took control over her everything, her mind, heart, body, even her soul.

A soft touch of lips on her forehead pulled her out of her trance.

Seungcheol placed a velvety kiss on her forehead before taking a hard step away from her and finally walking out of the bathroom.

As soon as the sound of the door closing reached her ears, she got down from the counter and turned towards the bathtub. It was already prepared. Removing the pin out of her hairs and getting herself out from the clothes on her body, she walked to the tub and slide in.

A smile touched her lips when the warm water wrapped around her with a sweet fragrance of Lily reaching her nostrils.

As she finished tying the robe around her body tightly, she blow dried her hair and walked out.
As seungcheol told her, there was midnight blue large velvet box placed at the end of the bed with the same looking but a smaller size box beside it.