5_CHEERY

"Btw we're going on a vacation, you can join in if you are free." Mingyu said.

"Oh isn't it a family outing?"zhen asked.

"Oh don't worry, you will always be welcomed in our outings." Woozi said.

"That's the first!" Seungkwan spoke, with shock written on his cute face.

"Yeah that was really the first time I have heard him inviting a girl to our family outings." Dk said agreeing with seungkwan as the other boys nodded.

After zhen and Joshua went to have their dinner, they met hoshi and wonwoo in the food bouquet and after that Joshua introduced zhen to all of his brothers as hoshi called them all to the dining except seungcheol.

Most of them are just like her friends, bubbly and play full like seungkwan,dino,dk, mingyu and hoshi. Jeonghan,wonwoo and woozi were abit silent compare to them but jeonghan can be a total flirt. Vernon was the shy one and about seungcheol he wasn't there.

They all became her friends just in a short time and zhen got comfortable with them too.
They just had some snacks while chattering and after sometime the grand dining was set for the Royal family of SVT Realms and Yang Empire.

The huge table was at the centre, set perfectly surrounded by the other tables for guest around it.

All the members of Choi family started taking their sits, zhen went to her father and they all settled down

On one end of the huge table Mr.choi was sitting with his dear wife and on the other end Mr.yang was settled with his daughter beside him. Seungcheol was on the other side of his father.

Mr.Choi
Mrs.choi.          Seungcheol
Woozi.              Jeonghan
Hoshi.              Wonwoo
Dino               Mingyu
      Jun                seungkwan
Myungho.              Vernon
Xue Zhen.                 Joshua
Mr.Yang