15_CRY

"Please wait here, Chief will arrive soon." The employee smiled as she led the people inside the board room.

The lady walked to the desk and settled down on one of the chair while the man took the sit beside her. She looked around. The spacious grand board room was empty, the huge central desk had only glasses of water in front of each chair.

"I still think we should not be doing this." She spoke when her eyes caught the grand chair that had a computer already set on at the other end of the desk.

"Just stay on the track, will you?" The man replied as he gulp down some water and placed the glass back to its place.

"No. We shouldn't do this, I am not having a good feeling about it." She spoke again, shaking her head in Denial."We already did what we wanted, now there is no need of us to be here anymore."

"Oh please, I am not here to act on your feelings. So, Shut up and do as we planned." The man spoke, clearly irritated with her concerns.

The woman looked down, fidgeting with her fingers.

Sighing the man turned to her and took her hands in his. "Ara, please. You know we aren't doing this for our benefit but to actually get back on what they did to us. What they did to my family and to you."

"We tried and did caused alot of destruction to the empire but still failed miserably. Isn't it enough for us to just let it go." Ara asked as she looked at the grand chair again.

"I know, that's why I took you here again, so that we could win this time. Don't you want him to kneel down and beg for the forgiveness of his misbehavior towards you after all those years of loving him."

After a minute of silence, Ara nodded and strengthen her posture. Lucifer sighed and sit back.

This was definitely not a piece of game, Lucifer was well aware of all the possible hazards of stepping inside the parameter of the most richest business empire, known to the world as SVT REALMS, and that too with the intentions of pulling it down, again.

But the fire of rage, jealousy, greed, and dark determination is burning and swallowing his conscience of walking on the right path.

A click sound echoed in the room followed by the women who helped them to get here. A small smile still plastered on her face as she walked to them.

"The meeting is actually been moved to 6 pm. So would you like to have something while waiting."she asked in a gentle yet professional voice.

Frowning, Ara turned to Lucifer only to see him all triggered, his anger was clearly visible through how his hands were rounded in a fist making his knuckles turn slightly white and his sharp jaw, clenched.

Knowing how Lucifer has always been weighty about timings. This must have infuriate him. Ara turned back and smiled at the employee but before she could leave out some words, Lucifer beat her to it.

"The meeting was supposed to start at exact 5 pm!"

Being amused by the women, Ara looked at her. If it was her in that women's place, she's sure she would have flinched very hard by how deep and loud Lucifer was.

But instead the women just kept that professional smile on her face and replied with the same gentle tone.

"Boss's order is what we follow, so I apologise for not helping in such situation."

"Do you think I am a jobless stupid street rat to just waste my time here while doing nothing!"

Again, but instead of that women, Ara flinched this time. Sighing, She held his hand in order to help him calm.