14_CRISES

Mr. Jo Lucifer, the industrial business man. He was on the verge of becoming the most successful business man in the industry but couldn't.

Mrs. MIn Ara, the famous model of korea. She was the 2nd most beautiful women. She had everything she ever needed in her life. Money, fame, personality, beauty. But it's in human nature, it will never be satisfied with what he have and will always yearn for something he doesn't have. MIn Ara also craved for something or someone she didn't had.

Lucifer, Ara and seungcheol were colleagues. Lucifer was seungcheol's junior while Ara was in the same class. Lucifer and seungcheol had a great friendship, they were eachother's soulmate. Lucifer was the first person with whom seungcheol was this close. After his family and brothers, Lucifer was the only person who knew everything about seungcheol and the choi family. All their secrets, past histories, everything.

Everything was great when one day something happened and it all went to drain. And the rise of the demolition befalls.

It was mid-summers, seungcheol was in the basketball court, Playing with his other mates after the classes. There were only few students other than them in the area as everyone used to leave the university as soon as the classes end, due to the extreme heat of summers.

After playing for sometime, seungcheol and Lucifer decided to take a break and have some drinks. They decided to head to the cafe near the university after washing up. Lucifer received a call  from his father when they were on their way to the washroom, so he went to take the call while seungcheol headed first to take a shower.

Lucifer was in freshers while seungcheol was in his sophomore. Though they weren't seniors yet nobody ever dared to bully them, well who would have guts to raise a finger at the oldest son of Choi family.

After taking a shower, seungcheol wore his shorts , leaving his upper torso bare. He was drying his hairs when the main door of boys restroom opened, he turned thinking Lucifer might have returned but to his surprise, it was a girl.

"Ara? What are you doing here? Lucifer's not here." Seungcheol asked surprised. Ara's face heated up when her eyes fell on seungcheol's upper body. She coughed a little before replying.

"Hey, uhm. I'm not here for Lucifer but for you to talk about something, actually."

Ara was with seungcheol since they were in middle school. Though they have grown up together, seungcheol was never close to her. He only knew her as a classmate and the only time he would talk to her was only if they were assigned to any work together. Other than that he never really communicated with her. His only girl best friend was Sakura since high school.

After meeting with Lucifer during near the end of high school. Seungcheol kept himself more away from Ara. Because he knew that Lucifer no matter how many times he declines, have feelings for her and it confirmed when they saw her in the university. Lucifer was on the sky when he found out ara was also in the same University and in the same course as them.

"Can you wait for me outside, i will dress up first then we can talk." Seungcheol suggested not wanting to talk to her in such state and he somehow had feelings that if Lucifer saw ara in the washroom alone with him being half naked will definitely be hurt.

He was sure that Lucifer won't doubt him and also won't say anything about it but would be mad.

"Actually it's important and I'm in a hurry so can I just say it now, please..." Ara trailed off, walking to him.

Seungcheol turned around and took his tshirt. He was about to wear it when ara suddenly slipped due to the wet floor. As a reflex, seungcheol immediately held her. He was about to let go of her immediately when she suddenly held his nape, cradling it she placed her lips on his , making his eyes widened.