17_ELATED

"You want some?" Zhen asked looking at the sulking guy beside her. "Nope." He replied directly. "Okay." Zhen shrugged. He's been glaring and sulking at her since she started eating the desert. Well it's fun. It's good to tease him, now that he is behaving like that with her. She's happy that It's his own side and not that worldly one. That she's trusted enough for him to act like that.

She scooped another spoonful when he glared at her again. She laughed. "Here." She placed the spoon infront of his lips. He opened his mouth and ate it. "Isn't it delicious?" She asked looking at him. He nodded and licked his lips.

"Ofcourse it would be delicious. Afterall I was the one to bring it." He commented. Zhen rolled her eyes at his self-boosting. "You didn't made it, though." Zhen spoke as she took another bite and looked out of the window. "Are you challenging me?" He asked with a brow raised.

"Well I didn't said that, still.." she trailed off, looking at him with a teasing look. He nodded. " I will show you my cooking skills, Ms Yang Xue Zhen and you will have no choice but to get astonished."

"Oh, I will be waiting." She replied with a smile and continued her eating. Seungcheol looked at her and tried suppressing the smile forming on his lips. Gosh! But He missed this. He missed these little challenges between them. He missed being playful. He missed being with her. Damn! He missed her.

He was never the kind of guy to fuss around. He always keeps himself steady and relevant even with his family.

After having the Throne of the empire, he had to maintain his image to the world. That he is the most feared, deep-seated business man. Handling all the family businesses in such a young age was definitely beneficial for him to manage the marketing but it also left a huge impact on his life style, behaviour and character.

He roughly remembers anything about him being irresponsible and not caring much about anything or living freely as he wants to. Like a normal guy of his age would, he sometimes abhored his lifestyle, while he was busy working on the computer his friends or colleagues were goofing around, travelling to the cities, partying whole nights, spending money on their wishes and likings, And just for once he wanted to be like them too, he wanted to be someone who is free to roam around the city streets without guards or fancy cars. He wished to be a simple guy, not the rich, royal and the oldest heir of the world's most known businessman, Mr.Choi.

He always have his rules set. Maybe zhen is the only exception because she is someone he can die for.

Even in his previous relationships, he was always had that silent, cold, bossy aura.

But with Zhen, He just can't keep his worldly image infront of her no matter how much he would try. It's just that when he is with her, he can't help his childish side. It's like she's the only woman who have that capacity to take out this side of him.

Xue Zhen's the only girl with whom he opened up himself this much, after his mom.

Parking the car at the side, seungcheol turned the engine off and went out. Walking towards the passenger seat's door, he opened it while holding his hand out.

"Looks like you are gonna continue your gentleman facade." Zhen spoke as she held his hand and step out of the car.

"I have to makeup for my errant." He replied with a soft smile.

zhen looked down and nodded. It still hurts to remember that night. Seungcheol tipped her chin up with his hand as he made her look at him.

"I will fulfill my promise, don't worry." He spoke softly while caressing her jaw. Zhen smiled. Not because of his words but because of his voice, he sounded so sincere and confident.