7_BLISS

Xue Zhen opened her eyes just to shut them down immediately due to the strong Sunrays hitting her lenses. Slowly adjusting to the light she opened her eyes. And the view infront of her eyes was just so confusing.

A very pretty girl was sitting on the couch beside the bed with hoshi and they were talking happily together but as far as she remembered she didn't saw this girl before.

A groan left her mouth when she accidentally pressed her hand that had catheter on while trying to get up, the couple immediately turned their attention to her.

" Hey, you woke up, how are you feeling now." Hoshi asked her and the women came beside the bed to help her sitting up from her position.

"I'm ok,but What actually happened?" Zhen asked confused, she couldn't remember anything about her sleeping in a room, her heart beat aroze when she remembered the scene she witnessed last night.

Seungcheol was with his ex, holding hands and laughing together. She felt her heart broke to even think about seungcheol with someone else.

She snapped back when she heard hoshi speaking.

"You fainted last night, everyone panicked and seungcheol hyung almost had an attack that he didn't left your side for a single second and stayed awake throughout the night to look after you."
Hoshi spoke dramatically, the girl handed her a glass of water with a smile on her face making her look 10x more prettier.

"Huhh?" She was again confused.

"Don't mind him, he is being too dramatic nowadays and yes you fainted because of weakness and uncle park the doctor who did your check up, asked you to eat alot of veggies, meat, fruits. You need them alot right now because your health is not so healthy, he also asked you to rest for somedays now." The girl spoke, sitting on the bed infront of zhen.

"Ohh" zhen nodded, she remembered that the last time she had her checkup, she was warned by the doctor, because her job requires alot of strength and she wasn't so healthy.

"Thank you." Zhen smiled at the girl when she took the glass from her hand and put it back. The girl looks elder than her but she was definitely pretty.

"Welcome dear, and I'm Kim Jennie by the way." The girl finally said and zhen immediately remembered that she was Hoshi's girlfriend since he told her when they were camping that Jennie and woozi's girlfriend Chaeyoung would come here too along with dahyun.

"I'm Xue Zhen."

Jennie smiled brightly while nodding her head.

"I know you, I have heard alot about you from seungkwan and dino, and your name has always been on headlines, I really adore your passion girl." Xue Zhen laughed, it was new to her to here something like this from a girl.

"Thank you and your really pretty btw, how come you ended up with this hamster."

"Yeah, I am tiger not hamster." Hoshi spoke while showing his tiger printed tshirt, smiling proudly.

"Well to be honest, Sometimes I also feel curious about it."

Both the girls burst out laughing after looking at Hoshi's face, he was looking so done.

"Don't you guys know how to respect someone who is older than you." He raised his brows, hands folded on his chest.

He was two years older than Jennie and almost four years than Xue Zhen.

"No!"

Jennie spoke again controlling her laugh, causing zhen to chuckle at the couple, Jennie is definitely his type, funny and smart, hoshi pouted.