13_PROTECT

"Sir, Scoups is here."

Jeonghan immediately stood up from his seat when the tall, buffed guy walked in. Dark, powerful, firm look plastered on his face that Anyone who would have a look at him will easily feared away.

"What happened?" Jeonghan asked in a worried tone. Seungcheol's sudden appearance was not giving enough good vibes.

For the past few months, Choi family has suffered from alot of crisis, resulting in the downfall of their business empire. Being the top most powerful and richest business man, Seungcheol was never underestimated by such situations. His father has taught him well about such factors and how to overcome them.

Seungcheol was in the process of coming with a strategy to bring back the empire when something met his way and destroyed everything.
It was a great revelation for the Choi family to watch their oldest son to face such traumatic problem in the middle of the crises.

Being the emperor, he still waited to think for the other ways, but nothing worked. After a month of
Trying, Mr. Choi decided to give him a break and despite of his denial, sent him to Tokyo for the mean time.

"Follow me."Seungcheol walked towards the huge black wall behind jeonghan and pressed his hand on the portrait hanged there. The wall moved sideways, opening into a larger scarlet shade walled room.

"MIn Ara and Jo Lucifer will be here in few hours. We will be having a deal with them." Seungcheol
Explained as he walked to a cabinet and bring out  a thin stick with a skull at the end of it. He slide the stick into the glass table at the centre, it opened, revealing many new tech Armory.

"Are you nuts?" Jeonghan scoffed, not believing his brother's statement. But Seungcheol just shrugged. "The hell I would even let their shadow to be in the parameter of my skyscraper." He warned, his face wearing an inconceivable expression. Sighing, Seungcheol turn to him.

"You have to, jeonghan." He announced making jeonghan groan. After taking a minute of control. He looked back at him. "And what got YOU to do deal with them." Jeonghan looked at him suspiciously.

The hell would freeze or the oceans would run dry but seungcheol will not even let that person to be in the same continent as he is living in, let alone the thought of having him under his boundaries. And jeonghan's Sure that he would eventually end up beating the shit out of him if he got the chance.

"To destroy them, easy." Seungcheol again shrugged. Jeonghan glared at him. "Destroy them, by making a Collab, seungcheol are you really thinking straight. That guy almost killed dad and you. How can you allow them to work with us?"

Seungcheol smirked. "How am I not destroying my enemies, when I'm making friends out of them?"

"God! Help me!" Jeonghan frustratingly sigh.

"If there isn't food, then I am not gonna stay."

Jeonghan turned to the new comer and sighed again."How many of us are gonna get involve in this, bro." He asked.

"Where's won and jun." Seungcheol asked the guy. "They are on their way." He replied and came forward.

"Oh, tell me you weren't resting during this, you are bulked up more now." The guys exclaimed while looking at him, seungcheol chuckled and hugged him.