19_TORTURE

!!MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!!
STRICTLY PARENTAL GUIDANCE ADVISED.

I'M WARNING!!
THIS CHAPTER IS SEVERELY OFF LIMIT.
IF YOU'RE NOT INTO READING SMUTS, KINDLY SKIP THIS ONE CHAPTER.

Though, I won't give spoilers by putting everything into disclaimer, still it really is a very off limit, spicy chapter. So please, read only if your comfortable with pure SMUTS!

Disclaimer→ Nothing related to reality, It is completely based on author's(i.e. Me) fascination.

Seungcheol walked upstairs with zhen in his arms. Her eyes met with a huge passage with paintings framed on the side walls. He walked to the last room in the corridor and the door slide opened as he walked in. He put her down on the bed before walking back towards the door and locked it. Her heart beat rose.

He walked to her as he slide his jacket off. Zhen looked down and bite her lower lip nervously. She couldn't look back in his fiery eyes. He stopped infront of her and held his hand out, she looked up. He didn't waited for her to get up by herself and suddenly pulled her up.

Pulling her into another thrilling kiss, seungcheol pressed his lips on her. Again, She drowned in his love. His kisses spoke the words he couldn't tell her. The love, the possessiveness, the longing were all poured out in his passionate kisses.

He parted away and pulled his tshirt out of his body, leaving his upper torso naked. Zhen's eyes fell on his perfectly tammed body and she couldn't help but gaped at it.

And before she could stop herself, her hand already reached out and placed itself on his broad, buffed chest. Her mind worked when the muscles rippled underneath her palm. She trailed her finger tips from his chest towards his abdomen. Seungcheol took a harsh breath in when her fingers met his well toned abs making her smile.

She knew he was well built and buffed but still his clothes didn't gave justice to how perfectly shaped he is. She never ever felt the way she was feeling right now and the reaction she got from him made her feel puissant and inevitable. It made her feel so privileged.

Her fingers stopped at his abs as her eyes flew to his and she found him already staring into her soul. Her heart bimmed. Before she could react he pulled her to him in another heated kiss.

Her hands grabbed his broad shoulders as her nails digged in his skin when his finger made slow cyclic motions on her back beneath her spine. He growled, his hands slowly travelled up as his fingers caught the strip of her dress. He pulled it and zhen felt the dress loosening around her body.

It was about to fell down and that's when it ticked to her, She didn't wore her brassieres! The dress already had cups. And she was also exhausted after the whole working day that she didn't mind it as well. But what now!!?

So without thinking twice she broke the kiss and held the dress onto her chest. It wasn't uncomfortableness rather she felt insecure. He's perfect in all the possible ways but is she? She doesn't know if she's good enough for him or not and that made her pull away from him.

But she didn't realise, her actions might have given him another thought. She immediately looked at him when she saw how shock was written on his face.

"It's....it's n..not wh..at you think. I...I just...I.." her voice broke and stuttered when she saw how his eyes darken and his face paled. Unknowingly tears surfed in her eyes. "I.. I'm sorry." He whispered and turned around. He didn't even look in her eyes and just started walking to the door.