18_OBSESSED

Xue Zhen stood beside the huge cherry tree. The view was great and the slight breeze made her even more relaxed. The moonlight reflecting on the lake water gave it delightfully pretty and clean look.

As far as she remembers, she never ever came to this place. She is living in this city since birth and still there are places she never ever visited in her life such as this. It looks like a private estate though. It's too clean to be a public place. Did seungcheol rent it for tonight and made his staff clean it up or do he own this place? She sighed. It isn't that hard for him to acquire this place.

If seungcheol wouldn't have come so suddenly and surprised her tonight, she would have been asleep by now in her apartment. But look how her life took a turn now. After all those months of despising him, he suddenly came back in her life. Crashing her with all the reality checks.

But If Eunji really reached him for such reasons and has no intention for seungcheol then why does it felt she was just there to snatch him away from zhen. If she is already married and love her husband then why does she had that look on her face whenever seungcheol was with zhen, like as if she didn't liked it.

A strong, veiny pair of arms wrapped around her waist pulling her out of her reverie. Zhen flinched from the sudden skin touch. Her dress has huge opened back with just strips for fitting and the way he slide his hands from her back, trailing his fingers from her spine to her front and locked it, made her shiver. He rest his chin on her bare shoulder. "Aren't you cold?" His deep, bold voice reached her ears. She immediately smiled. Even though they are standing in a breezy place, his alluring, tantalizing scent still got her, making her mind process things, it shouldn't right now.

"It felt calm." She replied, a smile still plastered on her face. "It's pretty."

"My dad owned this estate. Our grandfather was the landlord to be more precise. We would come here when we want to relax like me, han, shua, Seokmin, wonwoo, jihoon, jun, young, gyu, it's our comfort place as all of us grew up there, in that house." He pointed towards the house, built at the other side of the lake, she gasped, it was so gorgeous. She didn't noticed due to the trees surrounding it but now that she looks at it carefully it really looked fantastic. "It's so wonderful." She exclaimed. He chuckled while nodding and continued. "That's our ancestral home. After dad got successful and build the empire, we moved to the mansion. Kwan, minghao, hansol weren't old enough to remember it and chan wasn't even born that time. It used to be the most calm and perfect home for us." He sighed.

Looks like he really missed that time. Well may be he does, who won't remember their happy times with families.

"It really looks beautiful." Zhen spoke softly and placed her hands over his that were still protectively wrapped around her. He moved his head in the crook of her neck and inhaled. A shiver passed through her veins. His hold on her tightened.

"Be honest, are you still pondering about what I told you?" He suddenly asked. She frowned. Is it really that much visible on her. She sighed before replying to him. "It's just that I can't take in the things that are happening." Seungcheol didn't replied so she continued. "Everything's going too fast, don't you think?" She asked looking at him side way since his head was still resting on her shoulder. His eyes were closed when she looked at him. "As in?" He asked, his eyes still closed.

Zhen inhaled deeply before answering. "Like can you believe, it's going to be a year since we first met. And a lot of things happened in that duration. We met, we get to knew about eachother. We got into a relationship, your ex's arrival and us getting into big wrangle and then your sudden unforeseen disappearance. I almost went out on a hunt for you while you were just there looking out on my every move. And then lastly your serendipitous return with the affairs I was totally unaware of. It's just too much to happen in a year." She ended with a sigh and look down on their hands. "What I actually mean is, I just want us to be together and happy, to be by eachother's side always. Is it too much to ask for?" She looked up at him when he moved away from her and came infront of her. He held her both hands.