8_ILLUSTRATION

Back to the day when Xue Zhen fainted.

Seungcheol smiled looking down from his room's balcony, there were dino, seungkwan and zhen playing and laughing, enjoying the night. Seungcheol heart flutter at the way zhen was looking, she seems genuinely happy and he was unknowingly feeling contented because of how his family was so comfortable and real around her.

His phone rang as he took it out from his pant's pocket and pick it up without turning his gaze away from zhen.

"Yes haneul"

"I told you I don't want to bring out my work when I'm am with my family."

Kim Haneul is seungcheol's PA. There were some meetings that has to be held tomorrow urgently so haneul called seungcheol to ask him if he should handle it by himself or seungcheol would comeback or do it online and seungcheol might have gone back to the company but he won't this time because of someone who is now going somewhere.

Seungcheol put his cellphone back as his eyes travelled with the girl who was going back in the mansion. But she stopped midway when bong seok came out, looks like zhen was going to him only that she smiled brightly at him, he was on a video call with someone and zhen also looks happy to talk to the person on the call. Seok put his hands around her shoulder as they walked inside still talking on the call.

Seungcheol sigh and went down but didn't saw zhen nor bong seok. He assumed they might went to their room while talking so he went out but to his surprise, someone else was there who he never expected to meet not after many years, the women who broke him, who added up more pain in his already disturbed life, the girl for whom he cried for days, Kang Eunji is now infront of his eyes standing delightfully.

But he was more surprised when he didn't felt anything after meeting the girl whom he was once madly in love with, whom he was trying to find by all kind of means of power he had but now he felt nothing neither hurt nor mad. His mind was still properly functioning and his heart was still calm as if it wasn't surprised by her sudden appearance.

Eunji smiled at him before walking to him. Seungcheol didn't move he stayed where he was, he didn't knew what he was supposed to act like when his body wasn't feeling any emotions that he thought he would feel.

"Hi." Eunji smiled more sweetly after she stood up right infront of seungcheol. He smiled back.

"How come you're here." Seungcheol asked as Eunji chuckled and looked down.

"Can we talk somewhere else." Eunji suggested as seungcheol nodded and signalled hoshi who was standing not too close but behind Eunji. Hoshi nodded and seungcheol turned around, walking inside the mansion. Eunji silently followed him.

Seungcheol passed by zhen's room and he smiled when he heard her yelling at her brother. But he immediately wore his cold and professional face back.

"I didn't knew you had female cousins." Eunji asked while climbing up the stairs as she also heard the noises.

Seungcheol didn't spoke and continued walking, Eunji silenced herself as she followed him quitely. He stopped when they reach near a room at the end of hall way and went inside.

"I don't think you are here to know about my family." Seungcheol finally replied her when they reached in his office room. Eunji smiled sadly, nodding her head.

"Look I want to explain everything to you about why I had to leave like that." Seungcheol scoffed. After god damn years of disappearance and now suddenly coming back and wants explain when he didn't even ask for it in the first place is just somehow funny to him.